Chapter 31: Hello darling

Start from the beginning

Unlocking the car I slip myself in carefully placing the bag down on the passenger seat before staring back at Tom who was now snuggling the blanket.

"We're almost there Tom". I smile to myself before starting up the engine and slowly reversed out of the parking space and joined back onto the motorway.

1 hour later

Pulling up outside the familiar house I looked back at Tom who was now awake and staring back at me.

"We're here Tom".

He lifts himself up groaning slightly at the pain before he looks out the window and his eyes widen.

"How did we escape?" He whispers out brokenly.

"Chase. He got us a car and caused a distraction. He carried you to the car". My lips quirk up in a sad smile. I don't know why but when I talked about Chase I had a horrible gut feeling as though something was wrong.

"Come on, lets go inside. Louise is waiting for us". I opened my door and slammed it behind me before swiftly opening up the rear door and carefully lifting Tom out of the car supporting him as he put weight on his feet. Clicking the lock button on the car keys we slowly edge up the driveway with Tom's arm wrapped around my shoulder as I tried to support his weakened body.

Reaching the door I frantically knock hoping she was in.

"Louise it's me and Tom. Please let us in".

No response.

Thumping on the door louder I yell out once again hoping she simply hadn't heard us the first time.

Suddenly quiet footsteps could be heard edging closer and closer to the door before it opens up slightly. A tired looking Louise opens the door fully before engulfing is both in a hug.

"I've missed you so much" I whisper out brokenly. A tear escaping my eyes as Louise's eyes begin to water up simultaneously.

"Come in" she whispers quietly.

She's acting very strange.

We enter into the warm home and I carry Tom into the lounge as Louise slowly closes the door behind us.

Carefully placing Tom down on the sofa I stand back up and turn to Louise who was now stood behind me.

But she was not alone. A tall man in a suit stood next to her with a gun pointed to her head. I watch as tears start pouring out of her eyes and her body trembles slightly.

I don't recognise him as one of James' men.

Suddenly a dark menacing chuckle echoes around the room. A laugh that would haunt me for the rest of my life. A laugh that I would always recognise. I turn around and my heart momentarily stops as my eyes fall upon the monster that tormented me, evaded my darkest dreams. And there he sat. Sat in an armchair smoking on a cigarette looking like a king.

King of the dickheads, that's for sure.

"Hello darling. I've missed you so much". He bellows out menacingly.

I tried to snap back, tried to show him how much I had changed

I tried to snap back, tried to show him how much I had changed. But the words couldn't come out. He scared me. He really frightened me.

"Aw. Is my little flower giving me the silent treatment?" He whispered cunningly pushing himself up from his seat and slowly making his way over to me. I stumbled back slightly only to bump into a wall. He continued to prowl towards me with no intention of stopping. He placed his hands against the wall either side of me and leaned in towards me. His body now caged me against the wall. Damien leaned it and licked up the side of my neck. A whisper escaped my lips and I looked up to the ceiling desperately wishing it would end. He began to suck on the soft skin and used his teeth to taunt me.
"Have you missed me my little flower. Have you missed my touch. Have you missed my men?" He was taunting me. It was one big game to him. My life was a game to him and he had utter control over me.

I turned my head harshly to the side and away from his stupid self.

"Playing hard to get I see. I guess I'll need to teach my defiant little mouse a lesson".

"H-how did you g-get out of p-prison?" I stutter out pathetically.

"I-I-I w-was b-bailed o-out" he stuttered back mockingly.

He pushed himself away from me and headed towards Tom.

Oh no.

"Ah, I see you've been hanging out with your dear friend Tom. I take it he had a lesson from your husband judging from the state of him".

He crouched down beside Tom and watched in amusement as Tom began to shake slightly.

"You know flower, I'll be killing 2 birds with one stone. Taking you will not only torment you, but it'll also hurt your husband James. I won't kill you, but I will keep you. You see flower, I own one of the strongest mafias and once I kill my rival, your husband, you'll be my wife.

Without warning he pressed his cigarette against Tom's arm causing him to scream out in agony. I watched as Damien let the cigarette linger on his arm causing the burn to deepen.

Running over to Damien I shove him as hard as I could knocking him on the ground and straddle him throwing my fists anywhere that I could. His lips quirked up in a smirk and just as I was about to wipe it off his face, I feel a sharp prick on the side of my neck.

Suddenly my vision starts to blur and all my senses begin to dull. Strong arms pull me against a warm chest and I'm unable to pull away. The drug is already taking effect.

"Shhhh, that's it flower. Be a good girl and go to sleep. Sleep my beautiful flower".

Having no other choice I succumb to the darkness.

Hello. 3 updates in one day. Wow. Think I deserve a little break. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any error or mistakes.

Also as a recap Damien kidnapped Louise and listened in on the voicemail Isabella left for Louise saying she would come to her house. He knew Isabella was going to Louise's house and so he got there first.