Chapter 18: Testing boundaries

James

Making my way out the bungalow I watch as my disobedient little kitten stormed off ahead of me heading towards town. Isabella begins tugging on her shorts pulling them up higher and looks back at me showing me a sultry smirk. A growl erupts from my throat as I see her smooth butt cheeks and she wiggles her little ass as she walks down the road passing endless people.

I'm the only one who will see her ass. She's fucking teasing me. If she wants to play a game with me then I'll play twice as hard. Your move angel, now let me show you mine.

My fists clench painfully as I notice a group of young lads turn their heads and her and wolf whistle at her. The group of boys walk past and I give each of them a harsh glare and their eyes widened seeing the deadly fury in my glare and cower away from my gaze and scurry off.

Start preparing your funeral boys.

If she carries on this attitude then I cannot wait for tonight's events. She's really testing my patience. I'm trying to be a better man for her and I had a few nice things planned for our honeymoon, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this facade up.

Speeding up my pace I soon catch up with my wife who instantly edges her body away from me, but I'm too slick for her and instantly grab her hand and pull her body towards mine. She groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

"Could you not contaminate my hand please" she whines annoyingly.

Gripping her hand painfully tighter I chose to ignore her immature self and drag her with me to our first destination.

No one said a word as we headed straight to the small restaurant on the beach and we made our way through the entrance and I whispered hushed words to the waiter who greeted us and he quickly escorted us to our table.

Pulling out Isabella's chair, I ushered her to sit down and she begrudgingly sat down not after rolling her eyes at me.

Pulling out my chair and sitting down opposite her I pick up the menu in front of me and Isabella mirrors my actions and starts reading the menu. The young male waiter edges up to our table and gives us both a curt nod.

"Hello, my name is Henry and I'll be your waiter today. Are you both ready to order?"

Placing down the menu I glance up at my wife who's eyes are frantically skimming over the large menu unsure of what she wanted.

"Yes, I'll be having the Sirloin steak, medium rare with a red wine sauce, new potatoes and asparagus. And to drink I'll be having your finest Whiskey".

"Excellent choice sir, and for you lovely lady".

I did a double take at the bastard taking my order and my mouth widened at his statement.

Time to show who's boss.

"Now, what would you like my darling wife? A salad perhaps?".

Isabella snorted and shook her head.

"Absolutely not, I'll be having a lasagne loaded with cheese on top, 2 slices of garlic bread, a side of cheesy chips topped with bacon bits and a large glass of Diet Coke, thanks Hun, and you can call me Bella". She had leaned closer to the waiter who had a lustful gaze at Isabella and whispered the last part in his ear seductively.

Outraged. Pissed. Fuming. I knew she was defiant, but she was playing a dangerous game.

I was so close to flipping this table and having my way with her against the bar.