Chapter 13: Wedding day

Isabella's POV:

The tears were already running. I don't understand why they bothered putting makeup on me to start off with. I'd already cried so much that the so called water proof mascara was proving ineffective.

Most people normally cry on their wedding day. But this was a far from normal wedding. I was crying because my rights had been cruelly snatched from me.

Making my way down the hallways, thoughts swarmed my head trying to piece up any possible escape route. Useless. Every idea was useless.

Men were dotted around the house directing me to my ultimate doom.

Manoevered through endless doorways I took my time to gaze upon the place that would soon be my permanent prison. I noticed the maids and butlers standing clustered together along one wall. Some were looking down at their feet, and others had a forlorn expression on their face. As I walked to my fate I gazed into their eyes, I saw kindness and gentleness, something that the mysterious twat of a man was not.

Soon enough the sound of violins could be heard, getting louder every second. Halting to a standstill I stare out at the garden before me ladened with flowers. Beautiful, but stupid and pointless seeing as I will not be getting married today.

I felt a strong force against my lower back pushing me towards my captor. Digging my heels into the floor I fought as hard as I possibly could ensuring that no more footsteps could be taken.

If he's so desperate he'll have to move the wedding to me.

But the heels failed me and I stumbled forward even closer to my ultimate doom.

To my horror I was now outside and the scene in front of me made my stomach drop.

Flowers everywhere. Men in suits stood either side of a long white trail littered with rose petals. And there he stood. I could feel his intense eyes gazing at me from the altar with the vicar.

He was dressed immaculately in an all black suit standing with his arms behind his back looking straight at me with a genuine smile on his face.

Boy wait till I get to the altar and smack that smile off his face.

Suddenly a presence comes up behind me.

"It's time ma'am".

A slight push stumbles me onto the fine white pristine aisle leading up to this asshole. The music starts playing again and all faces gaze upon me anticipating my walk up the aisle.

Glancing behind me, I realise that there aren't any guards stationed. Now is my chance.

I turn around on my heels and make a run for the nearest exit.

I ran as fast as I could hoping that all the men in suits would be too baffled at my unexpected moves to join in with my re-capture.

But to my dismay, I'd not planned my escape through thoroughly. I was wearing a tight and super heavy wedding dress. And don't get me started on the ridiculous heels.

Before I could move another step muscly arms coiled themselves around my waist and pulled me back into a strong chest. A strong chest with a strong manly scent that I could melt into.

No not the time for those inappropriate thoughts.

I thrashed around like a wild animal in his grip. I could recognise who's arms I was wrapped up in from his tight familiar hold and annoyingly delicious smell. He held me tightly and slowly dragged me backwards up towards the altar.