Chapter 8: Dominate

James' POV:

"Where do you think you're going princess?"

I stare down with a smirk plastered on my face at my little minx. Her eyes show fear, anxiety and anger, yet her pale cheeks were starting to turn a rosy colour.

Bless her. She's so cute.

I stand still in awe watching as my little kitten scurries back in alarm. I still can't believe I have her in my grasp. Finally.

I reach out and grab at her waist pulling her harshly into my chest eliminating any space between us ensuring she was as close to me as possible. Her soft yet slightly watery eyes gazed up into my cold eyes and I took a moment to examine the beauty that she is.

"Boss, we got him in the baseme-"

Pulling my princess with me I turned around and glared at Chase wishing for him to shut the hell up and leave us to have our special moment.

I noticed Chase's eyes move up and down and watch as his eyes widen before immediately turning around.

"Boss, erm I can see you're busy. Perhaps you should take her inside she seems cold". Chase gives a quick nod and hurries off out of view whilst I stand bewildered at his erratic behaviour.

I inwardly chuckle as my princess begins to squirm and fight her way out of my tight grip.

Bless her.

I look down at her and scan over her facial features and let my eyes roam her body.

WHAT THE HELL.

Where's her clothes?
Oh right.
But what the hell is she thinking? Trying to escape without bothering to put some clothes on. Even wrapping a sheet around herself would have been a better solution.

Baby that's punishment number 2.

A deep growl rumbles from my throat and I quickly drag her inside and rush her to the stairs desperate to get her out of sight of any of my men.

"Get off me" Isabella cries whilst punching, kicking her legs out and flailing herself about. Another growl sounds from deep within and reaching the end of my patience I bend down and wrap my arms firmly around her thighs and lift her up throwing her over my shoulder and we make our quick yet cautious ascend up the stairs.

Racing up the stairs, I look subtly to my left and watch in amusement as her peachy bum jiggles on every step.

I reluctantly pull away from her delicious assets fighting the urge to slap it multiple times, turning it a ruby red colour.

As we made our way to the top of the staircase I realise that she's stopped fighting me. I hum to myself as she lays still on my shoulder realising that all her attempts are useless and I smile knowing the type of girl she is.

Submissive. Perfect. She'll make the perfect little wife.

I quickly scan my surroundings and let out a sigh of relief as I don't see anyone in my path. Pushing my bedroom door I enter in with my princess and lay her carefully on my bed.

Whimpering slightly, she scurries back pushing herself harshly against the headboard wishing to escape my predatory gaze.

The inner dom fights to immediately show her who's boss and tell her what's what, but the fear on her face is something that I do not like nor what I want to see.

A frown mars upon my tanned face and I gently sit down on the edge of the bed leaving space between us.

I gaze upon her beautiful yet tired looking figure. She's still so beautiful.

Noticing my piercing gaze she immediately wraps her hands around her providing some protection to her breasts and her womanhood.

I own her body now and nothing will be hidden from me.

"Remove your arms, don't hide yourself from me princess". I stare her down but my defiant little princess challenges me with her eyes refusing to uncover her body.

"How about you remove yourself and let me go you twat". She spits back.

"I suggest you lose the attitude with me sweetheart. Now I said remove your arms or I will come over and uncover them from your body myself". I edge towards her not giving a flying F if she's scared or what. Forcefully grabbing her arms I restrain them behind her and stare up at her face.

Her head was hanging low refusing me any eye contact. Her cheeks were getting redder by the second. Her innocence is endearing.

"Beautiful".

She slowly looks up into my eyes before letting out a small whimper and her eyes fall to look at her lap.

"Why am I here? I haven't done anything wrong. I think you've got the wrong person Sir".
Her quiet voice had a hint of fear, unease but it was cute.

I hold back a groan as I hear that one word slip past her luscious lips.

Sir.

Yes baby.

"No princess. I haven't got the wrong person. And no you haven't done anything wrong, believe me". I grumble back.

"THEN WHY AM I IN YOUR HOUSE IN ONLY MY UNDERWEAR?!".

Jesus I was not expecting her to shout and disrespect me like that. She's in for it.

"In time I will tell you more, but I only removed your dress because-"

"You're a pervert, yes I already knew that dipshit". She yells back.

Rage. How dare she disrespect me like that.

Someone needs to learn a little lesson on what happens when you mess with the boss.

2 updates in less than 24 hours. On a roll. Hope you're enjoying the story.