Part 19 - Croatia.

*2 days later*

*Tom's POV*

5am in the morning and the boys just woke me up by pouring water over me... Temper tantrum coming. We get to spend the next 3 days in Croatia then we're back home, we were supposed to be off for a week and fly to America or something but we've had an 'important' party come up to celebrate All Time Low getting to number 1 and the success of the writing going on for the first album, I wasn't really paying much attention to be honest all I wanted was to spend a week away from it all. But I have a good idea that I could be hooking Jodie up with someone at this party, she doesn't know he's going. Anyway I picked my bag up before taking it downstairs and putting it into the car, Jayne already got out passports etc all we need is our bags, money, ipod, phones and other bits. Charlotte had fallen back to sleep on the sofa so when it was time to go I made sure she had everything she needed, picked her up and carried her to the car first, as I put her into her seat she woke up and checked she had everything, which I had previously done, Nathan was the second ready! Woah, Jade's coming everywhere with us if he gets ready on time every time he knows he gets to see her. By 6:30 we were all at the airport checked in, there was about 30 fans, we spent 20 minutes and made sure every one of them either had a photo or signature and a hug or something. The girls went to mini Starbucks to leave us so we could do our thing with the fans, I can't believe how dedicated they are just to see us off at 6:30 in the morning, we made our way to the waiting area thing and waited for the girls, we had another member of security just in case, with Lewis being around and Sim being new to the public eye, Seev was worried about her but it was great, all the fans were commenting how nice our friends were, and how pretty, caring, thoughtful they were, well the fans that had met the girls outside Nando's the other day. Now we've got a 2 hour and 35 minute plane journey to Croatia, could be worse, it could be like 12 hours.

*Nathan's POV*

Take off was really bad, I hate it, now we're getting ready for landing, normally I'd sit next to Jayne she'd make me the most calm, this time I stayed with Seev, he swapped seats with Jade, making some stupid excuse. I don't know why I hate it as much, once we're up I'm fine, it's the landing that I hate. I get really wary of noises around me and one bang freaks the hell outta me. Max just laughed when I jumped after Tom dropped his bottle of water from behind me, it really wasn't that funny...

*Max's POV*

We arrived in Croatia, the heat hitting us immediately. I took Charley by the hand and we walked to the mini bus thing that was waiting, 5 minutes later we arrived at the 5 star hotel Jayne had booked for us to stay in for the next 2 nights, she decided that me and Tom would share, Jay and Nathan, Siva and Sim, Jade and Loty, Charlotte and Charley then Beth and Em, then Kirsten, Jodie and Emily in one room. We got our room keys and ran to our rooms, well Tom did, he went up the stairs, I laughed and went to the bar, he forgot I had the key, 5 minutes later he arrived downstairs and spotted me, I laughed and said I was going to the toilet, he sat at the bar, getting a drink whilst I made a swift exit upstairs to the room. Ditching him for the second time today.

*Jade's POV*

We'd all agreed to meet at 2 go to the pool then go for a meal at one of the hotels many restaurants, me and Loty were ready early so we headed downstairs, I wasn't allowed to drink in the UK so I wasn't going to be allowed to drink here, at least Nathan would have to stay sober with me. Me and Loty was standing by the pool, backs to the hotel then I hit the water, erugh, Nathan and Jay were sitting on the chairs laughing, I smiled sarcastically before swimming to the side of the pool away from Nathan and pulling myself out, sitting on the edge letting me feet dangle over the edge. Loty joined me and soon after so did Charley, Sim and Charlotte, we sat gossiping, all 5 of us, in a row like we did when we went to Greece last year. That was a great holiday. Afterwards we went to the rooms got changed and headed downstairs for a meal.

*Siva's POV*

It got to 11 and we headed off to bed, we had to be up and ready by 9 so we could get the filming done for our new video Heart Vacancy. We wasn't sure what to expect, All Time Low we had flares and a old warehouse to film with, this time we had the streets of Croatia. We were sitting outside on chairs and Sim was drifting off to sleep on my shoulder.

"Guys, I'm gonna take Sim to bed, I'll see you's in the morning!" I announced, interrupting them from their small conversations,

"Night Seev, Night Sim!" they chorused back, I smiled to myself before turning to Jade,

"Oh and Jade, make sure Nathan's up tomorrow!" she laughed and agreed, Sim was half awake so I got her up and walked her back to the hotel room. She got into her vest top and pyjama shorts before collapsing on the bed and falling asleep, I took my jeans, shoes, socks and lastly top - leaving me in my boxers - before climbing into bed next to her, she rolled over to face me,

"Night Seev" she mumbled, smiling,

"Night beautiful" she giggled and blushed before her eye-lids shut fully and she fell asleep. I smiled before pulling her into my bare chest and letting sleep fulfill me.