Part 12(a) - Hangovers.

*Tom's POV*

I woke up with Charlotte still in my arms, my head was pounding, I tried to get up without waking Charlotte, when I did, I fell over Jodie's leg and landed laying across Kirsten, luckily she was a heavy sleeper, so she didn't wake, she's like Nath, hates being woke up, I got up, managing to stable my self on the tv stand, I walked into the kitchen, finding Max curled up underneath the table, I grabbed the headache tablets along with a glass of water, I took 2 tablets before downing the water, I put the glass on the side with the countless numbers of plates&bowls from where we don't wash up. The conservatory door was open so I walked out there to find Charley curled up on the little sofa, she was completely outta it, staring into space, at first she looked like she'd been hypnotised or something...

*Loty's POV*

I woke up in my bedroom, smiling at yesterday's events, well some of them, after the kiss me and Jay walked back in silence, he typed away on his phone whilst I walked beside him in daydream, the only noise Jay made was when he laughed... At me... Because I walked in a post. How nice, after that it went back to the awkward silence, thing is, I can't say I regret the kiss from last night, I longed for his touch again, but he'll probably want to play happy families with Katy. Pulling myself from the bed I decided I wouldn't dwell on the matter for now, I grabbed a new set of clothes and dragged my self in the en-suite and turning on the shower.

*Jay's POV*

I'd done exactly what I told Katy I wouldn't... I cheated. I felt so guilty, but yet the kiss felt so right? Last night was awkward. I can't decided whether she was happy or whether it was a mistake... I like Loty, a hell of a lot more then I had let on, but I don't know if it's just a crush where I'll end up back with Katy or whether it'll follow to a proper relationship. My heads all over the place. 

*Charley's POV*

Me and Max never had that 'chat' he wanted last night, I don't actually remember much though, I remember the shopping trip, then getting Sim ready, watching her and Siva go in their date, then Tom suggesting we get absolutely smashed, so that's what we did, I remember Tom having to run down the road in his boxers belting out All Time Low, then it got later and I think Max and I maybe have kissed, but he's with Zara? He's sending me mixed messages. Tom told me about Zara, she sounds like a bitch. But hey, it could be jealously talking, because without a doubt, I've fallen for Max... He just doesn't feel the same way I don't think. 

*Jade's POV*

I don't remember a thing from last night from about 7:30 onwards. It's all a blur to me, one of the guys must of carried me upstairs because without a doubt if I drunk as much as my hangover is telling me I did then I would of ended up falling backwards downstairs... I looked at the clock 12. Great, I struggled to get up, when I did, I changed into a similar pair of joggers and a new top, also grabbing a pair of light pink fluffy socks and putting them on, I walked downstairs, holding onto the banister to steady myself, this hangover was not letting up easily, to be honest, I shouldn't of been drinking in the first place, Nathan didn't drink and he's the same age as me. I grabbed the headache tablets, taking two with a glass of water and laughed at Max, how the hell did he get underneath the table, I walked through to the front room, Jodie had just got up, she'd asked to use the shower and borrow some clothes, I showed her my bedroom, asking whether she preferred jeans or jogging bottoms... Jogging bottoms, I like this girl already, I handed her one of my oversized tops and passed her a towel, showing her where my hair straighteners were if she wanted to use them before showing her how to use the shower and leaving herself to freshen herself up. My headache was starting to lighten up so I took a chance a jogged down the stairs... I lost balance on a few steps from the bottom...

I waited, and landed a few steps down on both feet. Wow, I thought I'd fall straight down and kill myself or something.

*Beth's POV*

I woke up in Nathan's bed where I fell asleep last night, Emily was huddled at the other end, I must admit, I take up most of the bed, I decided today would be the day I tell Siva everything, everything to do with Lewis and what happened after he left Ireland before I moved here, how he found me and what he was doing at Ems 2 days ago, everything leading up to the reason I wasn't drinking last night, although I'm not legal, Siva let me drink. I'm just grateful Nathan made an excuse to cover me as well last night, other them Ems and I, he's the only other person that knows about my baby, Em told him when Lewis showed at at hers whilst Nathan was there. I stretched trying not to wake Em up. I clambered out of bed, stepping over Nathan, who was asleep on the floor, many different reasons for that... I had brought stuff with me from Em's when Siva said I was staying with him for a while, Em kept some of my clothes at hers so if I managed to get out for a while, I wouldn't have to worry about clothes. I grabbed my bag, and heading for Nathan's bathroom. 

*Charlotte's POV*

I sat up as Jade re-entered the living room, I looked down at myself and looked back up at Jade, she smiled and threw the pack of tablets at me. I was still in my clothes from yesterday, I smiled, looking at Kirsten still on the floor and wondered off to find Tom, I found him and Charley, he was stroking her hair and she had fallen asleep in his lap, Tom smiled before picking her head up carefully, getting up replacing him with a pillow and placing her head back, he grabbed a blanket from the basket beside the small sofa and placed it over her, he turned to me and smiled, slipping his hands round my waist and kissing my cheek. 

"I'll tell you later...-" he explained, indicating Charley, she looked so worried last night and she was really quiet, "-...hangover babe?" he asked, whispering in my ear, I nodded and released myself from his arm, pulling him arm into the front room. 

"Tom, puck Kirsten up and lay her in one of our beds, she must be so uncomfortable laying there." I asked he nodded and scooped her up in his arms, I smiled at him before he began walking out,

"Not in mine and Sim's room, Jodie's in there getting ready and having a shower!" Jade added as he left the living room.

*Sim's POV*

I woke up in Siva's arms, we ended up sleeping in his room last night, I knew the girls would make a lot of noise coming to bed and so did he, so he offered for me to sleep in his bed, and he'd sleep in the floor, he's such a gentleman, I laughed before telling him he could sleep in the bed too, he blushed a bit but laughed it off, he woke me up when he got out of bed to get ready and kissed me on the cheek, I watched him pick clothes out whilst he sung the chorus to Personal Solider to himself softly before making it clear that I was awake... That was at 10 this morning, i went into my room and got changed before finding Siva downstairs looking in the cupboards, he turned to me and asked if I wanted to help him do the shopping whilst the others were asleep, nursing their hangovers. I agreed so that's where we are now, at Tesco's, he has the card that Jayne gave him to pay for the shopping for now, we decided to get the essentials - stuff for brownies - and others before looking at the DVD selection and picking some out and grabbing loads of junk food to eat later on, we grabbed enough to feed the boys, me, Loty, Jade, Charlotte, Charley, Jodie, Kirsten, Emily, - Jay's bestfriend that us supposed to be coming over tonight - Beth and Em, also so extra incase Zara or Katy ended up coming over or something, we got a variety of food for meals, for vegetarians as well. We payed and loaded it all into the boot or the car before heading home, we'd spent a good 2 hours just walking around Tesco's plus a half an hour drive there and back.