Recap/Part 1

A/N: Hey guys I'm making a sequel. Like always I suck at naming the story so if I get a better name I'll change till then it's whatever it is right now it probably went through eight changes. Yes, Weasel will be in this still even if he is probably too popular for where he got his start. In case you need a refresher.

Y/n "Cavalry" L/n is a soldier from the Jager Corps from Denmark. He has a Belgian Malinois name, Athena. After a while, he and Hibana have gotten closer and began dating. He has a team of recruits he leads, Lawrence FBI "the idiot", Matt SAS, Bruce and Sonja GIGN, and James GSG9. Another character they met was the fan favorite or least favorite (I'm not sure which one it is) Weasel the colorblind, accent changing, wall climbing operator. (You all should know what else he did) Everything was going well until a simple mission of hunting Y/n's old commander Reiley turned for the worst. All of his old squadmates were killed by Rainbow except for one, Y/n was drugged and saw Reiley killing everyone, and he nearly died on the last mission to kill him.

In the streets of Italy, a White Mask vehicle pulls up in front of a bank and ten men storm inside killing anyone in their way. Three other men run in carrying a bomb and set it up inside the bank. All the civilians began to panic as White Mask tied their hands together and yelled at people shooting a few of them. One woman was hugging her child and she looked at the ceiling as a man was climbing along the roof. She watched as he slipped and fell down landing on two of the White Mask and pressed on his radio and spoke in a German accent.

"They found me."

Radio: Damn it, Weasel! Everyone move!

Athena jumped over the woman and child and attacked the man in front of her. Y/n and Hibana entered from the side-firing down as Buck and Sledge broke through the front door. Weasel got up and slashed both throats of the men he landed on then held Tanchanka's LMG up.

Buck: Where did you get that?

Weasel: I found it outside. Don't worry I left a note with Kevin.

He laughed hysterically as he held the trigger down, mowing down White Masks.

Hibana planted the defuser as Weasel chased down the last hostile with Sledge's hammer and Sledge chased Weasel.

Weasel: Get back here I have to kill you!

Buck: Should we be worried about him?

Y/n: Maybe.

Hibana: And it's defused a good job, everyone.

Y/n looked at Athena still attacking her target.

Y/n: I think he's dead Athena.

She let go and walked up to him and everyone began petting her.

Weasel returned with a bloodied hammer.

Weasel(Russian): I got'em.

Sledge: He hit a brick wall and it bounced back and hit his head.

Y/n: Alright send the idiots in.

Radio: You got it, boss.

Y/n's recruits ran in and Lawrence attempted a flip but failed.

James: Alright Bruce and I will take the bomb away while you guys escort the hostages.

(Timeskip to base)

Y/n was with his usual training team as they waited to see who they will face in the training match. Thatcher walked out victorious and Ash had a grin on her face.

Y/n: Ready to have a rematch?

Thatcher: Oh you won't go against her.

Hibana: Then who is he...