Interviewer: ok, what are you guys dislikes about Roc ?

Ray: I hate how Roc hits hella hard like, he always hitting me when he's trying to tell me to wake up and like bitch, I'm a soft sleeper so I feel that shit right away and he comes into my room and knock the air out my windpipes like damn you Popeye armed ass hoe. I swear I be wanting to call the popo's because I swear he's assaulting me.He always hitting on people, next time he hit me, I'm grabbing the bat under my bed and I'm going to knock his teeth out. Imma smack his teeth down his throat so hard, he's going to bite his fucking bladder.

Roc: you ain't gone do SHITTTTTT NIGGGAAAA

Ray: ok. You say that now. But when you shitting out your silver caps, don't be crying, you bastard

EJ: I hate how Roc got dreads recently, like they look like fucked up Bantu Knots. I scrolled down my twitter timeline so fast, I thought his head was a picture of burnt Macaroni and Cheese. His shit jacked. How you gone try to get dreads when yo hair too soft? His hair look like he got a fresh perm. He bogus.

Prince: no. All of y'all bogus. I'm the only real friend he has, y'all went with him to the shop with him so he can get them done. Ain't nobody said "ayo bitch, yo hair look like a bag of Cheetos" I told his monkey ass that his hair look like a bunch of shitlocks, y'all ain't tell him shit. Y'all said it was dope. Y'all fake.

Roc: right, but my hair is dope tho

Prince: stop that damn lying, you know damn well, them dreads gone irritate the living fuck outta yo big head ass. You ain't never gone get em locked, they gone sit there on yo head, nappy as hell

Roc: naw, Imma keep them fresh.

Ray: lying is a sin.

Prince: what I don't like about Roc is that he forever brush his teeth, 24/7 and his breath still stank like the fuck are you brushing ya teeth with? Bootygate? Asspaste? Like bruh, whatever toothpaste you using, don't ever get that shit again. Matter fact , get ya money back cause nigga damn

Roc: ohhhh I see you on here, trying to flame

Prince: if I was to flame, it wouldn't be about your stanky ass breath. It would be about how you fucked an insect and now she won't stop blowing up the house phone because she want you to go to AM PM to pick up some diapers with a fucking expired coupon or how yo dumb ass can't even spell the misspelling of "boy" this nigga gone spell "boy" like "byoi" like nigga, how the fuck. I fear for you. I seriously think you would fail ICDC college.

Interviewer: *hurries up and yells * ANYWAYS let's move on to Prince

EJ: what I don't like about Prince is he always gotta attitude, he always get an attitude with me when I get a piece of his stuff *gets cut off*

Prince: first of all bitch, your definition of "piece" is all my stuff. I don't get an attitude with you for no reason, I get an attitude when you decide to do stupid ass shit. So say that again, and get popped in the mouth.

EJ; my bad, I was just saying

Ray: what I dislike about Prince is that he takes showers for like 3 hours. He take all the water. I'm suprised that we aren't in a drought right now because he stay in the fucking shower. You know Ariel the Mermaid? NEMO ? And shit? Yeah they are all dead cause Prince takes several 3 hour showers a day.

Prince: ain't my fault I'm trying to look fresh if the Feds watching

Roc: what I don't like about Prince is that he stays bringing girls to the Conjunction house , they be bad as fuck too and he don't bring none for me like bruh, we supposed to be brothers, the fuck

Interviewer: I thought you said you were a virgin?!

Roc: doesn't mean I can't get my dick sucked , the fuck

Interviewer: *face palm & rubs temples* what don't you guys like about Ray

Roc: I don't like how his feet are set up.

Prince: same, his pinky toe will scare the living shit out of everybody, I was walking through the house, trying to get some water and I tripped, i was on the ground and Ray's feet was in my face. I had several heart attacks, I had nightmares for days, I cried several tears.

Ray: my feet ain't even that bad

Prince: if you don't stop that motherfucking lying.

EJ: what I don't like about Ray is that everything is art to him. He said the air was art like the fuck. He also said his breath was art and I was like no. That is funk. Nigga you stank

Ray: *stands up* OHHH SO I STANK!?

EJ: hell yeah,

Prince: you ain't know?

Interviewer: this is why I wanted you guys to do this in the confessionals 😰

Ray: SO YALL GONE ACT LIKE PRINCE DONT DO THE MOST

Prince: I do the most?

EJ: YUP

Prince: oh really?

Roc: mhm

Prince: that's nice *bends down,gets cup of tea and drinks it *

Ray: SEE, WHERE THE FUCK HE GET THAT FROM!? Aka doing the most.

EJ: Prince also ugly

Roc: his cousin is hot

Prince: *gets gun out of his hair, puts bullets in it and spin the barrel * I guess tonight is when bitches die *points gun at the boys*

Interviewer: UM THATS ALL FOR TODAY , THIS IS BIANCA SPARKLES SAYING GOODNIGHT. GOODNIGHT AMERICA