Final days...but for who?

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't expecting you to come after all your Mother is on my side after that little fight between you two. She tells me you're in love with a Lycan." He says, Lycan as if they are a disease or swine who should be erased from history.

"Yes and he is great, I plan on marrying him soon."

"Over my dead body, YOU WILL KEEP OUR BLOODLINE PURE!!!!" He is angry now, so angry that before I know it Jason is outside and I am chained up. The woman my grandfather married is a witch and is helping him rid the world of Lycans. As she takes me to the basement I see bodies of friends and some fallen comrades from the first attack. I try to mind link Jason while she disappears for a minute.

'Jason, I don't have much time, whatever happens, I love you.' She puts a spell on me and...........BLACK.

***********************************************************************************************

Jason's P.O.V.

'I love you too' Everything stopped I couldn't feel her anymore. 

"Jason what happened? My sister looks around the house. "You guys I see something." We all go to where my sister is and we see the lady, who turns out to be a witch, she put a spell on Neveah. 

Charlie, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to see if I can reach her."

"How?"

"Inside of people's blood are cells that can control the.......feel.......ings.....of........ I can't reach her. The witch blocked me. Josh lifts Charlie in his arms as it appears she has fainted for a bit, then turns to me while we walk back to the forest.

"This isn't what we expected, but we will have too, its time for war. Time to contact the other Lycans and the Vampires. 

"Why them?"

"Because after us they are next, he won't stop until he controls the Supernatural world, then eventually he will move to the human world."

"Charlie, we need to go home, if this war is going to happen then I need to learn how to fully use my powers."

***********************************************************************************************

They all went back to the palace, Josh called a meeting for all the warriors and the Beta, Delta and his family. Charlie is currently calling a meeting with all the mothers in the pack.

"Now in case, things get really bad all women and children shall go to the Safe House down the road using the secret path."

"Will you be there Luna?"

"Yes, I will be there for support and to calm everyone's minds, but keep in mind the men will need me for the battle as well."

"Then we will support you as well, after all, you are our Luna and Queen." 

**********************************************************************************************

"Josh, what are we going to do?"

"For the first time, I'm not sure. Charlie is talking to the women about the upcoming war."