20 minutes passed since your arrival at your school's rooftop with Jungkook. He's been quiet, and so were you. You've been wanting to ask him for his motives of bringing you here, but the moment the both of you arrived, you notice that he's already in deep thought. So, you chose to be quiet as well, because you know that he didn't pull you away from Taehyung and Jimin for nothing. You know that he has his own reasons, and as his best friend, you respect that. Now, you choose to just wait for him to start the conversation.

"Y/N." He finally uttered.

"Hm?" You replied, your eyes still in awe with the view you're seeing from above. The rooftop was safe enough for people to visit it.

"Aren't you wondering why I took you here?" He asked.

"I am, I'm just waiting for you to start talking. I was thinking that the reason why you're so quiet is because you're still arranging the words that you'll say to me, you were always like that, so I let it be." You chuckled, remembering the moments when you always caught him speaking with himself alone in his room, and the times that he always have long pauses when it comes to arguing.

He's changed through time, though. You saw him grow to become a fine, great man. Jungkook became academically good. Well, good is an understatement. He's intelligent. The Kookie who once stuttered during recitations, is now a confident, knowledgeable, young man.

"I don't like those guys. They're... y'know, immature."

"A single joke doesn't define a person's maturity, though." You finally looked at him. "Are you sure that's your only reason for leaving them like that?" You asked while carefully studying his face for an answer. "I know there's more to that, Jungkook. You're not that impulsive. You think things through, and I know your sense of justice in even little things."

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He faced you, but suddenly looks downwards. "I... it was nothing."

"Really, Kookie, you're keeping secrets from me now?"

"No, Y/N. Here, I promise to tell you someday, okay? I just believe that this is not the right time." He lifted his pinky finger, his eyes filled with sincerity, and you believed him as soon as you hear him say the word, promise. He knows well that your sensitive when it comes to promises. He knows that you hate people who uses that word so lightly without knowing the gravity of its worth. That's why mentioning it is automatically a cue for the both of you that something is serious.

"Woah, is it really that serious for you to wait for the right time? I'm your best friend, remember that you can tell me anything without filtering your words. C'mon, Kookie. I'm your non-judgmental zone."

| Y/N |

My heart is beating so fast. I kinda have an idea now. I get it. I seriously get it. It makes sense now.

Maybe the reason why he chose to stay with me instead of living with his relatives

the reason why he's so comfortable with me, and vice versa, is because...

He's bisexual! I know now! The reason why he sometimes act like a father is because he doesn't want me to notice it! The reason why his mood changed when Taehyung came is because he also likes Park Jimin, he's jealous of Tae, and the reason why his face shows irritation when I mention that I like Jimin is because again, he's jealous!

He didn't want his relatives to find out, that's why he lived with me. Everything is like a puzzle, this is amazing!

I gave Jungkook a wide smile, "Kookie, whatever that is, remember that I'm Y/N, the girl who understands anything and everything about you. You have nothing to be shy about, okay?" I gave him a tap on his shoulder while giggling. "I'll always be ready to listen, I'll wait 'til my baby Kookie is ready." You gave him a wink then turned around. "Let's go now! We only have a 1 hour break, and we have exactly 12 minutes left to go back to our building. Geez, I can't afford another scolding." I said while heading to the rooftop door. You turned around and saw a confused Jungkook.

"Uh, Y/N, why are you smiling?"

"I now have an idea of what your reason is, but don't worry! I promise to keep it as a secret!" I ran after leaving him with that statement. He must be panicking now. Ha! Serves him right for teasing me with cheesy things last time. I kept on laughing while running down the stairs not until I bumped into someone.

"Ow!" The both of us said as we hit each other and fall down the floor.

"Yah! Look where you're going!" The boy says while rubbing the part of his body that hurt him.

"The both of us were running, okay? It's both of our fault!" I raised my voice and stood up, both of us are now glaring at each other.

"You-! Don't you know who I am?!" He asked with an authoritative tone.

"So what? Don't you know who I am also?" I said while almost yelling. Ha! This kind of arrogance doesn't work on me you dimwit! If you're rude to me, don't expect me to treat you nicely.

"I'm Min Yoongi you bitch!" He hissed, almost spitting. His eyes are so wide now that I think his eyeballs will fall out anytime soon. Geez, so what if he's Min Yoongi?

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Jungkook!" I hid behind him then pointed at this Min Yoongi guy. "He's bullying m—-

You cut your own words, you were reminded that you can't rely on your best friend at times like these, he might get beaten up by the boy in front of you, after all, he looks like those people who always engage themselves into troubles and fights.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi says in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Suga!" Jungkook says with amazement. "How have you been?" He helped Yoongi stand up then hugged him.

"Don't call me that name anymore, 'Kook. Anyway, you study here now?" He asked Jungkook, his mood being different now.

"Yes, Y/N and I study here now, Y/N, come here, it's Suga. Remember? The one we used to play with outside our house before." He gestured me to Yoongi.

"That's Suga/Y/N?!" Yoongi and I said in unison.

"Y-you look different now..."

"You're still a brat, though, hmp!" You jokingly punched him. "What's with your, don't you know who I am line." I laughed.

"Y/N, he's the son of the owner of this school." Jungkook explained.

"Oh." Is all I managed to say.

Ugh, what's with all these information that I discovered today. This is so tiring, I just want to go back to class.

I began to walk, passing through them. I feel so tired. I don't even have the energy to react to Kookie's revelation about Suga anymore. Ugh, my head aches. What is this? It's not like I ran a marathon.

I notice that my vision was getting blurred, and then everything went black.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: A new character has been added! Fluffy Yoongi 😍In this story, Suga has the same age as you and Jungkook

In this story, Suga has the same age as you and Jungkook. 😊