White, pastel green, and marble black are the most seen colors in this university. You were quiet as you walk with Jungkook down the hallway, looking for your classroom. He, on the other hand, was busy playing with your hair as he follows you from behind.

"Instead of playing with my hair, why don't you keep your eyes forward and help me search for our classroom?" You hissed, getting annoyed at Jungkook for he seems to be so relaxed compared to a nervous you on your first day of class.

"Shh, Y/N. Calm down. We're on the right floor, so we'll eventually find our classroom— hey! Don't move too much!" Jungkook exclaimed as he takes good care of the braid that he's trying to make with your hair.

His voice was loud, causing some students to turn their heads and watch the both of you walk through the hallway. This attention hoe! Stop gaining attention will you?! You mentally cursed Jungkook and gave him a deadly glare, but he just winked and mouthed a sorry in return.

This is an almost-every-day scene, and you're getting tired of it. Jungkook keeps on attracting people either with his looks or loud voice whether you're at the grocery with him, a bookstore, inside the convenience store, or even when the both of you are just walking down the streets on your way home.

You've been schoolmates ever since grade school, and people are so used to the both of you being together. You live just across his house and have always been his best friend. What made you even more close with each other is the fact that you have similar life situations. Both of you grew up not being with your father. When Jungkook was 6 yrs. old, his father died due to an accident. His family was walking home when a car suddenly got out of control, paving its way towards Jungkook. Before the car could hit him, his father rushed in front of him to protect him from the crash, leading to his father's death.

Your story, on the other hand, was a little different, but at the same age, your parents got separated. Your mother found out that your father was having an affair with his colleague. A second chance was actually given to him, but he wasted it, having an affair again after another, and that's what lead your mother to finally file a divorce against him.

Your mother became close friends with Jungkook's mom, and that's what made the both of you interact also. Honestly, you weren't close and all friendly with Jungkook when you were kids, not until they decided to enroll you in the same school.

"Aha! Found it!" You yelled with joy as soon as you saw 3-A written on the classroom door. "Kookie! Hold my hands, I'm shaking." You grabbed his hands and intertwined them with yours. A ritual that you always do with him every time you felt nervous. You breathe in and out, eyes locked on Jungkook's.

"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale." Jungkook guided as your nervousness slowly fades away. "Geez, calm down, Y/N. I got you." He confidently whispered in your ear before entering the room.

He may sound cocky, but you can't ignore the fact that he really is the only one who can make you feel at ease

"Good morning, is this class 3-A?" Jungkook asked as he opens the door of the classroom.

Eyes were once again on the both of you. Of course, new students making their entrance will really get everyone's attention, you convinced yourself.

"Yes, you're in the right room." A female voice answered, her seat was on the front, near the teacher's table on the left side. You observed her in awe as you notice her half-Asian and half-Spanish features. Woah, she's beautiful.

"New students?" An elderly spoke as he enters the class, "Jeon Jungkook and Y/N?"

"Yes, sir." Jungkook replied, still gripping your hand.

"Okay. Class, they are our new students." The professor then looked at us, smiling. Signaling that we should start introducing ourselves.

"You go first." You whispered to the tall man in front of you.

"Good morning. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm 18. Here beside me is Y/N, she has the same age as me, but I'm 7 months older." You blushed while looking down. You were hiding your embarrassment as you liked and appreciated the fact that your best friend did the introduction for you, giving you the opportunity not to speak in front of the class. "Nice to meet you all." He finished, bowing.

"What a kind, young man." The professor femininely stated, looking at Jungkook with admiration. Oh, he's gay.

He then gestured the both of you to your seats, and thankfully, your seat is just beside Jungkook. You didn't want to be separated from him, and yes, you were this clingy.

"Now, its the old students turn to introduce themselves one by one. You there", he pointed at the light-brown haired girl that you considered beautiful earlier, "you may start the introductions."

And with that, Jungkook and you, still hand in hand, went to your designated seats.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: Sorry for the boring update 😅
Jimin right here was me the whole day, thinking of how to make the plot of my story good enough. How's it been so far? I hope to interact with you in the comments section! (Thank you for the people who's actually reading this)

 How's it been so far? I hope to interact with you in the comments section! (Thank you for the people who's actually reading this)