"Isn't it 10 am, yet?" You tap your pen repeatedly, indicating impatience as you wait for the class break. "I can't wait to see Park Jimin." Your eyes sparkled, your lips forming a smile from ear to ear.

"There's only 15 minutes left, okay?" Jungkook whispered while his eyes were on the board, making it seem like he's just reading what was being written there. He's being careful so that the both of you wouldn't be caught talking, because earlier at history class, 3 of your classmates were heard giggling which caused the professor to be furious.

"Kookie, do you think I have a chance with him?" You leaned closer to Jungkook and whispered.

"Y/N" he intensely mentioned. "You like him already?"

"Don't you? He's gorgeous!" You whispered again, but this time, your voice was a little louder.

"So? Will a mere pretty face give you a successful future?" Jungkook peevishly replied, and you're getting annoyed by his consistent negative tones.

"Yah! We don't know anything about him yet. Maybe there's more to him than just his pretty self!"

"New students. If you don't want to shut up, I'm giving you the right to open the door and go out." The professor said with inclement tone.

"We're sorry, Sir." Jungkook apologized. He then looked at you annoyingly and gave you a stop-being-so-noisy glare.

What's with him? You thought. Why couldn't he just support me with Jimin? It's just a crush! Who on earth on their normal state wouldn't experience having crushes! I'm sure he has a crush of his own, psh. He's always too protective, acting like a father!

"Stop pouting or I'll kiss you."

"Yah!" You got annoyed and surprised by Jungkook's tease that you couldn't control yourself from expressing it. The moment you shouted though, you knew what would happen next.

"Go out!" As expected from your grumpy professor.

"This is your fault! First day of classes and we already have a bad record." You yelled the moment you got out of the classroom.

"Hey hey, relax, Y/N. You're always so tensed. We have 5 minutes left 'til we meet up with your crush. Let's go now?" He wiggled his eyebrows as he asked you. You, on the other hand, is well aware that he's just using his diversion skills so that you'd stop scolding him. However, the idea of seeing Park Jimin and even the very mention of his name excites you, so you just shrugged your irritation off and agreed with his suggestion.

"Fine."

| Park Jimin |

"So Tae, I met new students earlier." I told my best friend who was copying notes from the notebook he borrowed from a girl.

"Let me guess, are they girls?" He asks without looking and continues to write.

"No, but yes, there's this one girl." I answered slowly.

"And? You're interested, aren't you? You're not telling me this for no reason, Park. I know you." He stopped writing and closed the notebook. He looked at me with a sheepish grin.

I gave him a smirk. He knows me too well.

"So, what's your plan?"

"I'm going to meet with them at the cafeteria now. Come with me and just watch me do my usual trick, Tae."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: short update :)