The End?

A/N

        Hey guys! So as you guys can tell by the title, tis the last chapter of this book. #tearforthefallen But, if you want me to write any untold memories or stories of Mitch and Jerome, just comment on this chapter and I will write it! As for Betty and Skylar, you can check that out on my other book, basically they get together and live happily ever after and all that shit. I just really wasn't feeling that story as I wrote on. Anyways, on to the chapter!

        Mitch's POV:

                So, here I am, in a shiny building, getting ready to meet my husband at the alter. Whew, that's a bit difficult to say. I never in my life thought that sentence would come out of my mouth. But it's happening, whether I like it or not. In this case, I love it. The sense of fear and exhilarating tension in the air, is amazing. Also, I know once I step onto the carpet that leads me to the love of my life, it will all change drastically.

        Right now, Ty was fixing me up, straightening my tie and all the things that needed to be perfect for a wedding. First, it was the hair. Ty had to get multiple gels, a hairdryer, a straightener, and so much more. Just for hair! Anyways, next, the suit. Me and Ty went to a bridal shop and picked out the perfect suit. It was just your typical all white suit but, it had a diamond axe sewn onto the front pocket. That's right, Betty. It was absolutely perfect. Except, something really awkward happened there. When we went to pick out the groom section, the guy behind the counter was like,"So, what pretty lady are you getting married to?" And I kindly corrected him, and he KICKED US OUT. Like what. It's 2014, let it go. I eventually convinced him that I had the same rights now and I got the tuxedo just how I wanted. Take that!

        Next, the preparation of the vow. I had written this whole long thing about how much I was appreciative of him, and how much he meant to me, I thought it was corny but it was sweet. And now, here I am, standing in front of Ty, getting ready to walk down the aisle with him, to meet my husband. My father didn't approve of me being gay so, my best friend is much better. Oh god, now i'm really getting nervous. 

        The nice lady who set up the whole scenery started counting down. 5! Okay, calm down, you've done this before. 4! You can do this. This is the love of your life. 3! Whew, deep breathes. In and out, in and out. 2! I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. 1! "I can't do this!" Ty turned to me and looked at me with utter confusion. "What?" "I can't do it Ty. I can't get married. I'm not enough for him." Ty slapped me. Straight up, slapped me. "Ouch! What the hell was that for?!" "If you think we did all this shit for nothing, than you can get the fuck out! You are getting married to Jerome! You love him, you know you do. I can see it in your eyes. You love him. You just let your nerves get to you. You can do it." I nodded and took a deep breath. I can do this. I said one more time to myself, and then, I stepped out of the building.

        And there he was, my husband, the man I have felt love towards since the day I met him. My best friend since 6th grade, my life saver, my everything, just standing a few feet away. And all I have to do is walk to be with him forever. Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around mine, and there was Ty right beside me, ready to walk with me to my future. I took a step forward, and I swear everything went in slow motion.

        I walked all the way down the aisle, with eyes watching me the whole way down. When I finally got there, there stood Jerome, tears in his eyes, but with a smile plastered on his face. The same one I fell in love with. I watched him as he wiped his eyes, and continued smiling, and I don't think either of us were paying attention to the guy who was marrying us. We just focused on each other, not wanting to lose the feeling of sensation between our hearts. But we both knew that when the time came to say our vows, all the attention would be even more focused on each other. First off, Jerome. Here we go.

        "Mitch, from the moment I saw you in 6th grade, making snarky remarks at the teacher whenever she called on you, that something sparked inside my heart. Something that I knew wasn't normal for the other boys my age, but it happened. And I didn't know it was love yet, but it certainly was a major crush. And I know how sometimes you want to kick my ass for embarrassing you at family dinners or something but I know that deep inside, that's your way of saying 'I love you' even at the randomest times. And I know that in the beginning of our relationship, things were rough, but we got through the problems, together. And Mitch I wouldn't be here standing at this alter with you, being the happiest man on earth, if it wasn't for you. You are my life Mitch and I wouldn't have it any other way, than it is right now. I love you so much."

        I was mildly crying at the end of his speech, but now it was my turn. I pulled out the piece of paper that I had my vow written on, and threw it into a bush behind me. I realized that I don't need a stupid paper to tell me how to express my feelings, this should be from the heart. And it will be.

        "Jerome, i'm going to start this by saying that I would be no where as happy as I am right now if it wasn't for you. All of my life all i've wished for was to be happy. And you made that possible. From the moment we first kissed, I knew that you were someone special. Hell, even before that, I knew you were someone special. When we first met actually. When you said you wanted to be my best friend, I was shocked, but was never happier. I thought you were the sweetest and kindest guy I had ever met. You helped me through all of my troubles and worries and doubts, and you just plowed right through them. You helped me see the world in a whole other perspective. I used to only see the bad in people, until you showed me to a world of happiness and joy. A place where I could be myself without being judged, a place full of hopes and dreams that I will never forget. I love you Jerome, and I know I don't say it enough, but I should. And as for you in a whole Jerome, You've Changed. But you've done it in the best possible way." 

A/N

        Hey guys! Big finale! Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed all that fluff smashed into one chapter because I centainly enjoyed writing it! Remember guys, I love you so much! And also remember to comment and tell me any details of their relantionship you want me to write! And one more time, I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter! Look inside and to the moon, I love you! Love you, lush you! Less than three! Bye!