Leaving

Mitch's POV:
That's when I left, I left Jerome sitting there dumbfounded and shocked. As soon as did, I immediately felt like breaking down. I had just left my best friend and crush just sitting there not knowing what I do. I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away from seeing Jerome. I also felt like a dick for not explaining to him how he's changed or anything. So I ran to an old a banded warehouse that my parents used to use when I was young, and I found my too familiar blade. I used to use it when I was younger because I was confused about myself seeing Jerome differently. I also got abused after I told my parents I was gay, also i got picked on by bullies when I told the school. "Just one cut, for Jerome" I told myself. Well that ended up being 20 up my left arm. That's when I decided to call Jerome.

Jerome's POV:
I was at a loss for words, my best friend just lashed out on me because of my girlfriend? What is wrong with him? Sure back then I used to love joking around with Mitch about #merome but now that I have a girlfriend, she's forced me to stop saying it or else she'll dump me. it always felt weird dating Louise, like whenever we kissed it felt wrong. Oh shit! I just remembered Mitch just ran out of the house! (yeah Jerome that's kind of important) I know he used to cut before he met me because of his parents and bullies. He wouldn't do that again would he? Oh no, I got look for him. But just as I was about to go after him I got a call from Mitch.

A/N
Hey guys! Yes I left this chapter on a cliffhanger, and I know you probably hate me now. I'm sorry, okay? Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter bye!