Betty

A/N
Hey guys! I just realized that in my last chapter, I was an idiot. My brain wasn't working, I'm sorry. Y'all know the obvious name. This is one day before her first birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitch's POV:
Wow, time goes by fast. Betty's already almost one. God, I feel old now. It's been amazing though. My baby bump's gone now, which I'm extremely happy about. And Jerome has been taking Betty out to watch him do combat while I hold her. She was asleep most of the time, but me and Jerome thought she would grow up to be like us, good at PVP. Right now, we were all on a plane to get to Seattle, where Adam and Ty lived. (Yes, I know they don't live there irl but that's where they live in the story) Betty was in between Jerome and I, she was practically jumping up and down because we told her she would get to meet Skylar, Adam and Ty's daughter. She was already almost two years old, Their birthdays were on the same day, one year apart. Jerome just looked at me and kissed me across the seats before we took off.

~Time Skip to Skylox's House~

We arrived at the couple's house and i knocked on the door,balancing Betty on my hip. (Betty has blue eyes and very light brown hair btw) Her head was resting on my shoulder and she was asleep. She was so cute. The door opened and there stood Adam in his usual attire, Ty with Skylar on his hip just like me, and Skylar had her head on Ty's shoulder. "Come in guys! Nice to see you again!" We stepped inside and I asked if I could let Betty sleep in Skylar's room. They said yes, so I took her in there and laid her down gently. She whimpered and clung onto my arm. I kissed her forehead and whispered,"Its okay Betty, go to sleep, daddy loves you." She soon fell into a deep sleep. I went back down stairs and Adam, Ty, and Jerome were all in a deep conversation. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" "Oh, just about the new soulmate system." Adam said casually. "What?!?! What soulmate system?!?!" I was very confused and angry that no one told me. Jerome tried to hug me to calm down but I pushed him away. "No! Why didn't anybody tell me about this!" I was outraged. "Biggums-" He tried again. "DON'T call me biggums, Jerome! Just go away! I need to think!" He looked so hurt. Adam and Ty were just watching in horror. Jerome, again, stood up and this time, raised his hand up and slapped me.

Jerome's POV:
I just slapped him. What have I done? He cowered away, a look of pure terror and disbelief on his face. "Wow Jerome, after all this time I never thought I would be afraid of you. You're just like my parents." He was trying so hard not to let tears fall, but a few did anyway. "Oh my god, I'm a monster." I said to myself. "I'm a monster, I hurt you, physically hurt you." I started crying and kept on telling myself,"It's all my fault, I'm just a dumb mutt, I'm a monster, it's all my fault, I'm a monster." I was backing away letting my own words sink in. Mitch came towards me,"Jerome it's not your fault, your bacca side was out, not you. Don't blame yourself, you're not a monster, you're perfect." "Really, does that mean we're okay?" I asked sniffling "Yes Jerome I love you, we both got carried away, I'm sorry." He said hugging me, I hugged back tightly," I love you too, you are literally the best boyfriend, father, and best friend I've ever known. And I promise I won't EVER lay a finger on you to hurt you in any way. I swear." "I know Jerome, I know, you didn't mean to." "You're so understanding, I love you so much." And with that statement we kissed for what felt like forever while skylox and Skylar looked at us still in shock. Finally, we pulled away and Mitch asked,"So, what's the soulmate system?" He had a slight giggle in his voice when he talked and grabbed his hand, led him to the couch, where Sky and Ty would explain the whole thing.

A/N
Hey guys! I'm so sorry if this chapter was not what you hoped. If y'all liked it, awesome. And yes, like in the chapter, I will explain the soulmate system if you don't know already from my skylox story. I love you<3 Hope you enjoyed! Bye!