The Proposal

A/N

Hey guys, so I just want to say thank you. After I posted my author's note about having depression and anxiety and that I self harm, to the people that commented and supported me. Thank you so much. I could not ask for more.

As for my girlfriend, well you can send me direct messages but not in the book please. Thank you!

Now for the chapter! *Mario voice* Here we go!

Mitch's POV:

I woke up in a strange room that I had never seen before. The walls were white and I was in an uncomfortable position. Then it hit me, I was in a hospital. Not in a bed this time, but in a waiting room.

The next thing I noticed was that I wasn't on a chair...i was on Jerome's lap. It was quite comfy don't get me wrong, but it wasn't exactly ideal for sleeping on.

I decided after a while of contemplating on wether or not to get up and do something with my life, to go and see why i was here. I went up to the front desk and asked if she knew where Adam Dahlberg was. She said in room 24A visiting Tyler Dahlberg. Oh no, something bad must've happened.

I walked into the room slowly and carefully, just to be sure not to wake up anyone if they were still sleeping. And to my surprise, they were both awake. "Hey Mitch." Adam said glumly as soon as he noticed me. "Hey." I walked over to the bed and noticed that he was holding hands with the guy known as 'Tyler'.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is he in the hospital?" I saw Adam and Ty shift uncomfortably in their places as I asked the question. "Um, well, Ty tried to commit suicide." I looked over at Ty to see if it was true, but he had his head down in shame. "Oh! Well, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I said, suddenly feeling awkward.

Just then, Jerome came in with bed head and spoke groggily,"Mitch? Where are you in here?" I laughed slightly at his morning attitude. "I just came to check in on Ty and Adam." "Oh yeah that reminds me, why are we here?" He scratched his head, still not fully awake. "Ty tried to commit suicide." Adam's voice cracked. "Oh, I'm so sorry buddy, I must seem so inconsiderate." If he wasn't awake before, he defiantly was now. Adam just nodded and looked back at Ty. "You guys can go now if you want. Actually, me and Ty need some time to ourselves so, if you don't mind. Sorry, I feel really bad." "It's fine bud, we'll go. C'mon Mitch." I waved goodbye and walked out with Jerome.

We walked back to the car and as soon as we got in Jerome spoke up,"Let's go somewhere." I looked at him with confusion. "Excuse me?" "I said, let's go somewhere." I was so lost but nonetheless agreed because the look in his eyes told me that it would be worth it.

He started the car and drove to the nearest gas station. "Is this where you wanted to take me?" I chuckled. "No, I just need to get something." He got out and back within 5 minutes. He came back with mouthwash in his hands. "Why the hell did you get mouthwash at a gas station?" "Because I need it." He then took a big swallow and put it underneath the seat. "You're disgusting." "You love me." And even for this little thing, I did.

He started the car again and turned on the radio. Then a song that I instantly remembered came on,

'What would I do without your smart mouth?'

'Drawing me in and you kicking me out'

'You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down'

'What's going on in that beautiful mind?'

'Im on your magical mystery ride'

'And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright'

'My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine'

'You're crazy and I'm out of my mind'

'Cause all of me, loves all of you'

'Love your curves and all your edges'

'All your perfect imperfections'

'Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you'

'You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning'

'Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you'

'How many times do I have to tell you?'

'Even when you're crying you're beautiful too'

'The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood'

'You're my downfall, you're my muse'

'My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues'

'I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you'

'My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine'

'You're crazy and I'm out of my mind'

'Cause all of me loves all of you'

'Love your curves and all your edges'

'All your perfect imperfections'

'Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you'

'You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning'

'Cause I give you all of me'

'And you give me all of you'

'Give me all of you'

'Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts'

'Risking it all, though it's hard'

Jerome turned it off after wiping his eyes which when he turned to me, were red and puffy. Why would he have been crying? I don't know, I'll ask later.

We got out of the car and before I could see the area, I was blindfolded. "Jerome! Why are you doing this? Where are we?" He just giggled and placed his hands on my hips and guided me to the edge of what seemed to be a pier.

After that, he took the blindfold off of me only to reveal the sky, showing colors of red, purple, pink, and all sorts of colors that were too unbelievable to explain. The sight was incredible.

"Jerome? This is so beautiful. Why did you take me here?" I asked but he was nowhere to be seen. "Jerome?" I looked around and when I looked down, I saw sand and my husband. He was in a tuxedo, standing at the end of the ocean, waiting for me to come down the stairs.

I pretty much ran down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I jumped into his arms, him spinning me around and carrying me to the middle of the beach. All that was there was a stereo, and Jerome. He then turned on the stereo which started to play 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars. He then got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

I felt tears on my face and covered my mouth with my hands. Was this really happening? "Mitchell Donald Ralph Aceti?" I guess it is. "Will you marry me.....again?" He smiled wide, hope in his eyes.

"Yes"

A/N

Hey guys! So, as you all know, after my note last time I thought you needed a real chapter. Here it is! And yes I'm still going to act happy in my author's notes for you. I really have nothing else to say. Bye! Less than three!