The Call

Jerome's POV:

As soon as I saw my phone ring I picked it up immediately. It was Mitch.

~the call~

"Hey Jerome, it's me Mitch. First off I want to say I'm sorry for running out on you, I just needed to clear my head. So, how's your girlfriend?" "she's fine, why do you ask?" "Because she'll be the one taking care of you for the rest of your life, she'll be the one who is there instead of me from now on." Mitch said shakily "What do you mean, where are you going?!?!?!" I was getting very worried now "A place where I can love you, not where I can hope to love you, I'm going where normally old people go, but......oh god Jerome can you please come over?" Mitch was crying by now but before I could answer he said," I made a huge mistake"

~end of call (kind of)~

I ran out of the house and ran to where I knew he would be "Stay on the phone Mitch! Please stay on the phone........please stay with me." I had tears rushing down my face I was nearly there. "Mitch? Mitch! Answer me! Mitch.......................please." When I got there he was on the floor, arms bloody and knocked out. "Oh god Mitch! Mitch wake up, stay with me!" I tried to give him CPR but that didn't work, so I gave him mouth to mouth. As soon as I did, his beautiful, caramel eyes shot open and started crying. All I could do was hug and comfort him and whisper comforting words in his ear. He was shaking like crazy. "I'm sorry Jerome, I wasn't thinking please please forgive me" I didn't have to think of my next action, I leaned in and kissed him. it took a little while for him to get over the sudden action but as soon as he realized what was happening, he started kissing back. "I love you too Mitch" I broke up with my girlfriend the day after but that's not important right now. all that was important was I was with the man I loved, and he loved me back.

A/N

Hey guys! Did you feel the merome this time? Yes It might be confusing right now but it will all be better next chapter in Mitch's POV. Anyways, I also want to do a question book about me. What do you want to know about me? Ask me in some comments! Hope you enjoyed. Bye!