Soulmates.

A/N

Hey guys! So, I'm skipping the story up to when Betty and Skylar are 16. I'm so sorry if you don't like that, please don't hurt me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV:

I'm going to cry, I'm going to cry, I'm going to cry. Here I am sitting on mine and Jerome's bed, him cradling me, because when my baby Betty wakes up, she's meeting Skylar for the first time ever since she was 1. I don't want her to. I want her to stay my little girl, the times we shared were so precious, and I only realize that now that she's older. I know that Skylar is Betty's soulmate, and that's why I faked an excuse to go home on her 1st birthday. "Mitch, baby, she'll be fine, trust me. Do you remember when I finally realized how madly in love with you I was?" Jerome asked with happiness in his voice. "Of course I remember, I almost died." I laughed, his trick of trying to make me happy was working ever so slightly. "Yes, but do you remember the feeling your heart had?" I remembered the exact moment perfectly. The memory was so vivid and I wanted to re-live it all, so I just slowly nodded in response. "Okay, so you want that feeling for Betty too right?" "Yeah, but Jerome! She's my-I mean our baby! She'll be with Skylar all the time, not us..." I trailed off, afraid tears were going to spill out of my eyes at any minute. "I know, but we have to let her go, she'll still visit us, she'll still love us just as much as we love her. Be happy okay? Because whenever you're sad, I'm sad." He kissed the tears on my cheeks that I hadn't realized had fallen. Then, kissed me on the lips, full of care and security. "I guess you're right, it's just...ugh." I couldn't find the right words. "You don't have to explain, I know the same feeling." He finally said before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room to go check on Betty.

Jerome's POV:

As soon as I walked out of the room, the tears started to fall. I knew that everything Mitch said was true, and what I said in there is what I was trying to convince myself just as much as him. I can't lose my Betty. God, where have the years gone? It feels like just yesterday that I was teaching her how to use an axe for the first time. 'C'mon Jerome, you have to look strong for Betty' I told myself before knocking on her door. It was covered in posters, any musician from Phillip Phillips to Justin Timberlake. I lightly chuckled at this seeing that she really does have a variety of a mind. "Yeah?" I heard from the door. "Can I come in Betty?" "Umm, sure come in." When I walked in, as I expected, was lying on her blue and brown striped duvet, listening to Haley Reinhart's 'Undone' She motioned me to sit next to her and I did. "What did you need?" "I just came to tell to get ready." She looked at me puzzled and gave me the 'go on' look. "You're going to meet Skylar." I said finally and her bright blue eyes brightened even more. "Ok! Go, I got to get ready!" She was practically pushing me out the door. As soon as I was out, I heard drawers being pulled out and decided to go back to my Mitch.

Betty's POV: (What?!?!)

Oh my god. I'm going to see Skylar! What should I wear?! I literally have nothing! Ok, Betty calm down, you're fine. I tried saying that to myself but my heart wouldn't listen. It felt like it was beating 300 times a second. Umm, what would impress her? I've only met her once, but then my dad said he was sick, and we had to go home. But the time I saw her, she was beautiful. Her color-changing eyes and silky, dark brown hair. I get chills just thinking about her. Hmm, I got it! I'll wear my black, high-low skirt, with my heart crop top. Perfect. As for shoes...eh, I'll just go with my silver sandals. By the time I started getting ready, it was about 10:30 and now it's...11:45! How did it take me that long?! I have to meet her in 15 minutes at the park! Ugh, I get my lateness from my fathers. I ran out of my room and shouted to my dads,"Bye dad! Bye daddy! Love you!" And with that, I closed the door, ready to meet my love. It was really a quick walk, only took about 10 minutes but by the time I got there, across the playground was the even thicker hair of Skylar Dahlberg. I swear my heart sped up even more than it was before, and her green eyes had a hint of hazel in them. Her 'emo' hair complimented her skin perfectly. I stated walking closer, now feeling extremely self conscious now, compared to her. To my surprise, she was already meeting me half way. When we were about a foot away from each other, we just stared at each other. Our watches were going crazy, but we didn't care. We were just studying each other, noticing all of the perfect imperfections. She was wearing a black, long sleeved shirt that had Panic! At The Disco on it, with black skinny jeans, and black toms. Pretty much the only color on it, was her green Minecraft jacket. Then, I looked at her face, there were literally no words to describe it except for perfect. I had to be the brave one though, so I stepped closer to her, and kissed her. Our lips moved in sync, her warm, soft ones contrasting with my slightly chapped ones. When we pulled away, the watches disappeared, and so did the rest of the world. All that was there in this moment was us. Her eyes now a deep shade of maroon, and her hands still placed on the back of my neck. And in that moment I knew...that we were soulmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! How was that? I know that this chapter was mostly about Betty and Skylar and that's what I'm going to make the next chapter too. But after that, merome will continue, trust me I have some things planned. Final thing is, how are you? That's all I want to know. Are you depressed, angry, or just happy? Let me know in the comments and I will respond to them to try and make you feel better if you're sad. Love you, Bye!<3