Just Fluff

Jerome's POV:

I was very shocked that Mitch just did that. To think that my sweet, innocent, couldn't-hurt-a-fly Mitch, just told off Louise. Ugh, even thinking about her makes me gag. I still can't believe she did that, first she held me down and kissed me, and then made Mitch think that I didn't love him. What a bitch. "Jerome, baby, are you okay?" asked a very worried Mitch. I didn't realize what he meant until he pointed to my hands. They were in fists and I wasn't breathing. "Yeah I'm fine, sorry, just thinking about Louise" I made a gagging sound after. He laughed slightly and then said, " Hey can we just forget about her and go upstairs to my bedroom?" I raised my eyebrows shocked that he would be thinking about that right now. "Uhhh.....sure" I guess he realized what he said because he then looked shocked too. "Oh no! I didn't mean that." He blushed furiously and looked at the ground. Damn, he was adorable when he did that. "I just meant cuddle, and maybe watch a movie?" He said unsure. I pecked his cheek and he smiled still looking down at the floor. "Biggums, I would love to watch a movie and cuddle with you." I smiled and he smiled back I think the biggest I've ever seen in a long time. "Thank god, I thought you hated me." "Aww I could never hate you, cutie" He blushed again but walked over with me to the bed. I laid down and he sat very close to me, but for me, that wasn't enough. I picked him up and put him on my lap. "Hey! You jag, I was fine right there." he said arguing. "Yeah, but I like you here." I smirked. He just rolled his eyes and cuddled into my chest. "What movie?" he asked while yawning. This is going to be a short movie. "Hmm. How about the Hunger Games?" "You know me biggums." He was already starting to play the title screen. After about 10 minutes of it though, you guessed it, Mitch fell asleep on my lap. He looked so cute while he slept. I started getting sleepy too, and soon drifted off to sleep but not before whispering an "I love you" to Mitch. He just mumbled back sleepily but I could still make out the cutest, "I love you too."

A/N

Hey guys! Did I do good this time? I figured there has been drama in every other chapter so, here's just a chapter of fluff. Also, sorry if this chapter wasn't as long as the other ones, I was just in a good mood today so, why not update? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!