The Benja and Bacca

Jerome's POV:

Oh no, Mitch is feeling really bad. I hate myself for not being able to cheer him up enough. I know he wants to be like Ty, but I don't think he's ready. I mean, I was talking to Adam the other day and this is what he told me,"Yeah Ty's been in a lot of pain lately. He says the baby hurts his stomach sometimes but the worst part, he says, is nausea and contractions. I feel so bad for him. He has to go through hours of torture. Thank god it's almost over though. I don't think he could take any more stress or pain." So looking back on that conversation, I don't want my Mitch to get hurt. I don't want him to go through what Ty's going through. I wish I could make him get what he wants but he needs to know the precautions. So, I signed us up for a baby care class. Basically what it is is they put you in a simulation where the carrier feels pregnant for real, and you get to feel the pain, kicking, and nausea, just to prepare you for it. I did it for Mitch's sake. I love him so much, and I want a kid with him, I just want him to be safe. "Hey babe?" "Yeah?" I was going to tell him about the class. "I signed us up for something." "What is it love?" "A baby care class." "Really?!?!" "Yes babe, really." He hugged me as tight as he could and when he let go, he kissed me with a passion that I can't explain. I was so lucky to have him. If I didn't, I don't know where I would be.(Probably with the whore Louise) Whenever Mitch looked at me with his big,caramel eyes I melted inside. He was literally the perfect person in the world. And we would forever be known as the Benja and Bacca.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was short. I just wanted to update as much as I can over my break. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Bye!