Perfect (almost)

Mitch's POV:

Confused, happy, blissful, and overwhelmed. That's what I felt at this exact moment. I still can't believe it. Jerome kissed me. ME. I thought he hated me after I just yelled at him and left. As much as I was happy, I still had to ask after I was almost done crying,"W-what about L-Louise?" "I'll break up with her tomorrow, I promise. But Mitch..." "What?" "Will you be mine?" "Y-yes. I love you Jerome" "I love you too babe" I loved this moment, just sitting with my new boyfriend, cuddling in an......... abandoned warehouse? Well, I didn't care I still loved it, I loved him. I was kind of falling asleep but I shot awake when I felt Jerome hold my wrists. "Ow!" "Shh Mitch, let me take care of you, it's okay" So I let him clean my cuts at my house and when he finished he kissed each and every one of the ugly scars. "Please never do this again Mitch" Jerome said in more of a whimper than anything. "I don't know, it's hard, it's like a drug, it's addicting." "I know but please at least try to stop.....for me?" "Fine but only because I love you" I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and he returned it with more passion though. "I'm really tired can I go to bed?" I asked him so i wouldn't seem rude. "Yeah sure but first..." He picked me up bridal style and smirked before throwing me on the bed. "Hey! you jag!" "Sorry I'm not sorry Mitch" he started to leave the room before I grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "Please stay with me, I feel weak without you" He didn't respond, he just laughed and laid down next to me. He then wrapped his arms around me so my back was in his chest. My eyelids were getting heavy but before I fell asleep, I heard yelling at the door.

A/N

Hey guys! Yes, ANOTHER cliffhanger. I know, I know don't hurt me. And I want to thank you guys for almost 50 reads! Holy crap! I know that May not seem like a lot to you but to think that 50 people read MY story.....wow. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!