A Visit From Some Friends

Mitch's POV:

Today was the day when Adam and Ty were coming over and me and Jerome had to pick them up from the airport. They also said over Skype that they had something important to tell us? I don't know. I slammed my alarm clock that rudely woke me up but Jerome was sleeping like a kitten. I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but Jerome is part bacca. Which means he acts like one sometimes but doesn't look like one. It's really cute actually. Sadly, we had to be at the airport in.........30 minutes! We slept in! I have to wake up Jerome! And it takes 45 minutes to get there, great. "Jerome,sweetie,wake up we have to go get Adam and Ty." I whispered cutely in his ear. All he did was roll over so he was facing the wall and mumbled "5 more minutes...." He was so cute! I really needed him to wake up though."Jerome........WAKE UP!" I shouted loudly in his ear. "Ahh! I'm up! I'm up!" He quickly recognized me and yelled,"Hey you jag! I was sleeping!" "We have to go pick up Adam and Ty from the airport, remember love?" He groaned but wrapped his arms around my waist,"But baby, I wanna sleep" He then put his head on my shoulder. "C'mon were going, I will drag you if I have too." "Ugh. Fine. But don't drag me, carry me?" I did as told and picked him up bridal style and out to the car. I plopped him in the passenger side and we headed towards the airport in silence.(Well if you call Jerome snoring silence)

~~~~Time Skip To When Adam And Ty Are At Mitch's House~~~~

Ty and Adam seemed very nervous about something but I couldn't put my finger on it. We already knew they were together, so that wasn't it. I wish I knew. But I guess Jerome was thinking the same thing because he asked,"What are you two so worried about?" "I'm pregnant." Ty blurted out and then covered his mouth with his hand. Then ran into the bathroom locking the door behind him, Adam quickly following behind. "That's great" I finally spoke up when they were back."Im really happy for you guys."Jerome added on. "Thanks for being so supportive guys, Ty's been stressing about all week,right babe?" Adam nudged Ty with his elbow. Ty could only nod slowly. And the rest of the night Ty was back to his old,happy self and I was glad. But soon night came so me and Jerome told them to sleep in the guest room. We said our goodnights and when I thought Jerome was sound asleep, I said out loud,"I wish I was Ty......" I thought wrong. Because Jerome then wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear,"Maybe someday you will." And he nibbled on my ear before laying back down on our bed but not taking his arms away from my waist, and I was just fine with that.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!