The Plan

Jerome's POV:

        After I taught Mitch how to speak Italian, (in which his accent was terrible) I thought I would start working on my surprise for him. It was a plan to get his memory back once and for all. I know he said he remembered but I can tell that he doesn't. He just takes all of the things I tell him and accepts it, but he doesn't really remember. It's hard for me. I know it must be even worse for him, but it was hard for me too. Having a husband who doesn't even really remember you? It hurts. That's why I need to start working on my plan. After that, it will be better for all of us.

        I got up from Mitch's embrace and walked downstairs and to the computer. I decided to Skype Adam and see how he could help me. After a few rings, he answered the call. "Hey Adam, what's up?" He looked dead tired and his eyes were red and looked as though he had been crying. He didn't respond right away, so I took things into my own hands. "Adam, what the hell happened? Tell me right now or I swear to god I will come down there myself and make you tell me." It may seem like a bit much, but we were best friends and this was how we communicated.

        "Ty and I are fighting right now, and I don't know if it's going to be permanent or not." He voice cracked as he spoke, and I knew this was serious. "Buddy, i'm so sorry. But I know you and Ty. I see how you guys look at each other whenever the other's not looking. Or even when you are, you still look at each other with the admiration and love that you started with. Adam, I know it's hard right now but you have to stay strong. If Ty knows that you're this broken then he'll think he's the whole problem and he'll want you to leave to keep yourself safe. Don't let it happen buddy." He look intrigued the whole time I was talking and actually looked like he had hope in himself. He already seemed better when he responded,"How do you know all this Jerome?"

        I took a deep breath before answering. "Because I know what it's like to feel like the one you love is gone, not there anymore. You feel like you lost everything you started with, and you have to restart your relationship all over again." He didn't hesitate to question what I just said,"Jerome, tell me what the fuck happened and how I can help." See, we know how to help each other. Just in a not sounding helpful way. 

        I explained to him my plan in full detail and he pitched in his ideas to help as much as he could. Of course I told him to sort the whole Ty thing out first but after that, to help with the plan. He is such a great help. I am so excited for this plan to go into action. I know Mitch is going to love it and all of us are going to appreciate it. 

        A few minutes after mindlessly chatting with Adam some more, I heard Mitch come down in his pajamas and bed hair. God he looked so cute like that. I went up to him and hugged him and when I let go, I ruffled his hair, making it even messier than before, if possible. "Hey Mitch. You want breakfast?" He nodded and went to the fridge and pulled out some strawberries and milk, grabbed a banana and went to the blender. Yep, at least he still had that sense in him. Dat dank drank dough. (I don't know if that's correct, i'm sorry ^~^) 

        "Hey, Ty skyped called me this morning about having some problems with Adam. Is everything okay between them? Have they always been like this?" Of course Ty went to Mitch, he always did. And this how we always got them to make up, Mitch would give advice to Ty and I would to Adam. We then found out what the other thought the problem was and we would them the opposite person what they want them to fix. Then they were fine. But I have a feeling that Mitch didn't give Ty the right advice this time. "Um, yeah, Adam was talking to me this morning too. Did you happen to hear what Ty thought was going wrong?" He shook his head and I knew that something would happen between the two. Oh no.

        After breakfast, we both sat on the couch, watching Modern Family reruns. Mitch suddenly asks from beside me,"Are we ever going to have a wedding?" It broke my heart to hear him ask that, just because of the fact that we already had one years ago. But what he didn't know was that that was a part of my plan."Um, I don't know, maybe someday." I quickly stuttered out and turned back to the TV. 

        I had made up my mind that tonight was the night I was going to go to work big time on my idea. I started by telling Mitch to go get ready for tonight. I was taking him to a really fancy and romantic dinner that we went to a week before our wedding. I'll see if that jogs his memory any more and if it does, I know my next plan of action. If not, I don't know. I honestly don't have a single idea as to what i'll do if he doesn't remember the week of our wedding.

        I started calling all the people I needed to help me with this plan. Tyler, (MunchingBrotato) Ian, (Ssundee) and I decided to leave out Adam and Ty for now until they figure out their whole situation. That's pretty much it. I wanted to make this only about the people that are close to us. Which, it may not seem like it, but they are. And as for the actual dinner, I contacted the owners to let them know what I was going to be doing and they were perfectly fine with it. I mean after all, I have done this before. 

        Mitch and I got in the car a while after we both got ready and I must say he was looking handsome as hell. Like damn, no wonder I married him. Sorry, I got distracted, where were we? Oh yeah, restaurant. So when we got there, the waiter greeted us at the door and led us to our seats, giving me the look, asking for approval to do what he was about to do. I gave him permission and sat down on the opposite side of Mitch. When the waiter asked us for our drinks, he glanced at me again and I nodded. I knew what I was doing.

        He came back but while he handed Mitch his drink, spilled the soda all over his button down. Mitch stood up, and I pretended to act furious. "Hey! What the hell man?! You can't just spill the drinks all over your customers! You'll pay for this you dick!" I pretended to throw my fist at him, but before it got to him, Mitch grabbed my hand, still balled up and kissed me. When we pulled away, he looked deep into my eyes, his forehead resting against mine and said,"I'm remembering." And this time, I could finally see the sparkle in his eyes again.

A/N

        Hey guys! So, I have some sad news...this story is coming to a close. Please don't kill me! I just think it's almost time to end it. #tearforthefallen Also, I went and saw Lucy earlier today and it was so good! I recommend everyone to go and see it! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you, lush you! Less than three! Bye!