Love in Silence: Chapter X

Chapter X

John's P.O.V.

Oh...My...God...why the hell am I in my bed... on a school day ...at 12:00 p.m.?!? I thought, as my phone rang. I stood up, dizzily, and went to see who it was.

As quickly as I saw who was calling me, I turned my phone off.

Jason is making my life so hard...

I tried remembering why I was in my house, and not in school with Dimi, as a flashback of me nodding my head to stay home came back rushing in my head. Aww! I wanted to be with Dimi today.

Slowly, I started remembering last night. How we had kissed, how I had hugged him...how good it all felt...

I wanted to hear him so badly, but I was afraid of turning my phone on. I didn't want to get another call from Jason. So, I decided to stay put.

...STAYING PUT IS TOO HARD!! I screamed in my head, as boredom and loneliness took over me. I didn't have anything to do, when suddenly, the thought of getting high entered my head, and quickly after, came the memories of how much I had hurt Dimi, and how many things happened because of that.

I had made a decision...I would change for my honey.

I got in the useless piece of crap that laid in the garage, and started driving

--

I opened the door, and went to the counter, and asked the young lady attending me:

"Uh...hi. I want to enter rehab."

"Sure, honey. What's your name?"

Damian's P.O.V.

Dimitri kissed me, which surprised the hell out of me. I held him close, and then backed away.

"We need to get going. Class will start soon." he said, as he held my hand, and we walked towards school.

When we were close enough to the door, we went our separate ways, and pretended nothing had happened. I felt as if someone was watching, but I didn't think it possible.

Dimitri surprises me so much, I thought. He was so mature, and he was handling this situation so well. It makes me love him more.

Finally, I got to my classroom. Not too much time after, Dimitri entered too. I smiled at him, and he blushed, reaching for his chair.

"Okay, class. Who can tell me three causes of global warming?"

Dimitri's P.O.V.

Class was bliss. Looking at a teacher for an hour had been more fun than ever. When the bell rang, I woke up from my sleepless dream, and started to head out, but Damian, or should I say Mr. Carter, said:

"Dimitri, can you stay?" I nodded, as everyone else left the classroom.

He closed the door, and came to me. He kisses me passionately, as he picked me up and laid me on his desk. I was going to protest, but he covered my mouth with his kisses, and slowly, started to press against my body.

"Sorry. I know I'm wild today." he said as he smiled at me.

"Um...it's okay." I shyly said, and he continued to kiss me.

Suddenly, I felt his hands under my shirt, as he pulled it off. I started to protest again, but stopped, because I really wanted this. I felt as I got shirtless in front of him, and as he nibbled on my nipple. I moaned in pleasure, and I felt him smile.

This turned me on so much; I started to take his shirt off. And then, his pants fell. We were almost naked, as I felt his hands unbuttoning my pants.