🍋Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou

Start from the beginning

Deciding not to be a tease any longer, you stop rubbing his erection through the material of his pants and slide down the zipper of his trousers. When his pants were fully unzipped and unbuttoned, you briefly look back up into his gorgeous red eyes. You noted how he narrowed his eyes at you as he clenched his jaw, which you found to be incredibly sexy.

After you smirked once more at him, you eyes quickly traveled back down to his erection. You grip the waistband of his boxers and almost impatiently yank them down. The sight of his obviously hard manhood, with precum already leaking from the tip, had you subconsciously licking your lips. You release a hot breath onto the head of his dick before sticking your tongue out, licking up his shaft up from his balls to the head. You be sure to clean the head of his dick from any precum before you take the head of his dick in your mouth and suck lightly. Your ears twitch a little as a low groan enters into them, and you smile to yourself knowing that he was liking you little teasing game.

But not for long.

Soon enough, you could hear him growl at you, and you could obviously tell he was getting inpatient at all this teasing. You smile to yourself once more before taking more of his dick in your mouth, enough until you could feel yourself almost start to choke on him.

You look up and into his eyes once more before sliding your eyelids closed, and beginning to bob your head back and forth. Not even five seconds later, you could feel Bakugou weave his hands into your hair, and hold your head in his hands, so he can control the pace of your bobbing himself. And you let him take the reigns as you allowed him to get lost in the pleasure that began to spread throughout and overtake his body.

Giving you no warning of his impending orgasm, you tensed up when the salty and bitter taste of his cum hit the back of your throat and slid down it. "Swallow." He demanded, not giving you another option since you knew he wasn't going to remove his dick from your mouth until he felt you swallow.

"Was I good Daddy?" You innocently ask him as you look up at him with innocent eyes after swallowing.

Bakugou bent down so he can grasp your throat and slam you against the wall. "You're not off the hook yet babygirl. I'm still pissed at you from that game you pulled earlier today."

"Perfect." You thought. This is exactly what you wanted.

He continued to look at you with an intense glare in his red eyes before letting go of your throat to pick you up and haul you over his shoulder. Being hauled over his shoulder so quickly nearly gave you whiplash, but you didn't mind. In fact, the strong look of lust on his face had you slyly grinning to yourself when he threw you down on the bed. You propped yourself up on your elbows as you watched him tear off his shirt and kick off his pants and boxers.

Seeing he literally tore of his shirt, you tried to take off your lingerie to keep it in one piece, but it became too late when he crawled over you and tore both bra and panties off in the blink of an eye. You knew he'll buy you a new pair, but you've grown to be fond of that particular lingerie set. "Do you know how much of a naughty little shit you've been to Daddy? Did you think teasing Daddy during work was fun for you? Naughty little girls deserve to be punished." He got close to your ear and whispered. The whispering and the feeling of his breath hitting your ear lobe had goosebumps forming and spreading on your completely bare skin.

"Punish me then, Daddy."

Oh, THAT set him off. He slowly raised his lips from your ear so he could look you directly in you eyes with a fervent fire burning behind those crimson orbs of his. You shivered under his stare. You liked this.

After staring into your eyes with an unwavering, and unblinking look, he firmly grasped your throat with his right hand. It wasn't enough to deplete you of your oxygen, but just enough to where it was hard to intake air. "No touching me, and no looking away or closing your eyes, or else Daddy won't let you finish." He harshly whispered to you.