And deciding on her that thought she thanks Sehzad before walking towards the door.

After a few tries she manages to wear her heels, cursing hoarsely at her ownself for even thinking of buying such shoes.

Her friends watch her actions with an amused look on their face before she leaves them closing the door behind her.

She takes a small sip of her full glass waiting for the lift to go down.

Once she reaches, she walks straight towards his building like a woman on a mission. Some dogs come near her feet and usually she would spend the whole night playing and feeding them but not tonight.

Reaching the building with a great hardwork of not falling in those 'damn fucking shoes'.

"Bhaiya!" Jennifer slaps her hand on the reception desk, stumbling on her long legs.

Not receiving any reply she narrows her eyes before yelling "Bhaiyaa!"

"Yes madam?" the guard gets up a little flustered being caught off guard.

"Is this Harshad's place?" she smiles swiftly glancing at the huge building infront of her before turning at the man in front of her.

"Harshad who?" he asks only for her to frown. She looks at him as it he was born yesterday, clearly disappointed at the fact that he doesn't who Harshad is?

"Your master Harshad! The actor! The cute one, no no. The handsome one with the breathtaking smile eve-" she is cut off by him as he replies shaking her to her disnelied

"No, no Harshad stays here?"

"Arre... This is 302 right? Harshad Chopda?!!" she checks scartching her head in hopes she remembered the awsome directions Sehzad had given.

"Harshad Chopda?" the guard catches on suspiciously and Jennifer nods smiling widely at the little success she just got.

"Haan JI"She quips before following his directions and walking upstairs.

While reaching his floor someone rushes past her almost colliding with her.

Cursing she stumbles a little and cries" Finally! "after she reaches his floor only to shut up as she finds herself face to face with him.

"What the - what are you doing here?"he blinks, standing at his door about to close it. He never expected to see her tonight. His eyes roam over her as she walks towards him with a cherry smile. His eyes stuck on the half filled glass in her hand.

" Hey Harshad! "she jumps infront of him stumbling slightly but manages to stay up.

" Why is the glass--Are you drunk? "he asks her, very confused at her state and of her being here.

How did she even know where I live?

Jennifer pouts at his questions, not recieving a welcome or even a hug.

" No. I am doing it right now. "she says lifting the glass infront of his eyes before taking a huge sip from him.

" Come inside. "he opens the door wide and shifts aside letting her come in.

" Weren't you at Sehzad's place? "he asks as she steps inside looking at his place.

" Yupp. Where is Harsha? " she asks him instead of answering his question making him frown.

He lets it slide and instead closes the door moving towards her as he answers pointing at the far end door of the passage.

"She is knocked out."