Chapter 2-the party

I was sooo excited for this party I mean, yeah Josh the new hot guy asked me to come and I happily accepted. But Cameron defintely didn't like it. I keep on thinking about mine and Kyle's kiss, I still can't believe that it happened.

It was Saturday afternoon and the party didn't start until 9pm. right now it was only 2:37pm I sat down and watched TV for a bit. I then called Kat but she had a family reunion today but, the good thing is that she could come to the party later.

"Luke?Calum?Austin?Cameron?" I called whilst I was walking around the house

"Where are you guys?" I called out again

"We're in the game room Demi" Calum called out.

"Oh" I replied. I made my way into the game room

"Guys what do you want to eat?"I asked

"Um..is that a trick question?" Austin said.

"No" I giggled "I just wanted to know what you wanted for dinner" I continued

"Spaghetti bolognese" they all said in unison . I had to laugh, Spaghetti Bolognese was their favourite meal, I mean their second favourite meal since I don't know how to make pizza and I can't be bothered to order.

Kyle looked up at me and I blushed and walked away into the kitchen. The imagines and actions replaying in my head.

I always had a crush on Kyle, I only told Kat about this, she shipped Dyle I told her a long time ago. But I know for a fact that my brothers will NOT accept our relationship. I always knew I was 'off limits' as they say.

Kyle came in the kitchen behind me. "You need some help with that?" he asked giving me a heart warming smile

"Arghh" I let out a shriek. "Gosh Kyle" I hit him playfully and he squealed like a girl. "Don't scare me like that" I answered he chuckled "and..no thanks i'm fine" I returned the smile which he gave me.

He opened the fridge and grabbed the OJ and drank from the carton.

"Put down the OJ and nobody will get hurt" I glared pointing the knife at him " That's my OJ" I complained

"But you know knowing the nice girl I am,I'll let you have the rest of it becasue I have plenty more in my secret stash" I winked "That's disgusting, go and get a glass" I gagged as he chugged down on the drink that I owned.

"Wait you drank from this?" Kyle said with a smirk on his face. I instantly went red. I stared at him in disgust. "didn't you know this is my juice, I did buy it you know" he smiled taking a seat at the dining table.

I didn't reply and I just carried on stirring the pasta.

Calum made his way to the kitchen ready to grab an apple but I stopped him

"No,No,No" I tutted "Dinners going to be ready in 10 minutes" I continued, he moaned and made his way back into the game room

5 minutes later. "Boys dinners ready" I called out it was all ready and shared out on the table.

Boys are pigs I swear i know that spaghetti bolognese was their favourite meal but they acted like they haven't ate all day.

Boys will be boys.. soon as I was finished I piled all of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and made my way upstairs.

I went into my closet and pulled out some flowy dress which was a pale pink and my white chucks and decided to pick out my white jean jacket and I added some accessories and I curled my hair letting the loose blond lock curls drop.

I ran over to my phone which seemed to be ringing,it was Kat.

(D-demi K-Kat )

K-"heeeey"