Chapter 16

I know, I know, I'm updating quickly. I'm trying to finish this book quickly so I can start the next one. I'm really excited for it, lol.

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 3A. THAT MEANS THERE'S ONLY LIKE THREE CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS BOOK OMG. 

I like this chapter, just saying.

It was dark at first, as I stood by myself. Scott, Stiles, and Allison were no where in sight, I was alone. "Hello?" I called out, my voice echoeing through the empty darkness. I began walking around, not going anywhere in the black. It was muggy and humid, yet cold at the same time. Terrifying, yet calm. Peaceful, yet hectic. Unreadable whispers were heard from around me, the voices familar.

I heard the voices of everyone I knew whispering things. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Lydia, Allison, Boyd, Erica, Mrs. McCall, Sheriff, Mr. Argent, Jackson, Josh, Jasmine, my parents, Ethan, Aiden, Kali, Deucalion, Kyle, and so many more. They were all whispering things and no matter how hard I listened, I couldn't understand them.

I only picked up a few words, "dangerous," "uncontrollable," and "eyes." The whispers grew louder, everyone just repeating those three words and nothing else. I covered my ears as everyone began screaming. I dropped to my knees as it continued, my hands not making any difference. I let out a scream in pain and the voices stopped leaving me kneeling on the ground.

"You have no idea what you've done, Erin."  A voice called, barely recognizable. She appeared and I tilted my head in confusion. Her gray hair was pulled into a bun and she wore a blue plaid dress, the same thing she wore the last time I saw her.

"Grandmother?" I asked and she smiled warmly as she approached me. She took my hands in hers, her wrinkled face filled with worry and concern as she helped me to my feet.

"Erin dear, you've opened something inside of you. A new part of you, and it's not good."

"What is it, Gram?" I asked her using my old nickname. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could, a loud voice boomed from around us.

"Erin!"

I shot up out of the freezing water with a gasp. Scott, Stiles, and Allison were standing in front of me, all of us wet. We were in a blindingly bright white room now, the tubs still lined up. Scott helped me out of the tub and we all turned and looked around us. The four of us turned at the same time and looked behind us. A ways away was the only none white thing in the room, the Nemeton tree stump. 

We all started walking towards it, our steps in sync together. Scott stood ahead of us, looking back between his tattoo on his arm and the Nemeton. Scott and I reached forward at the same time, pressing our hands on the Nemeton. Suddenly I wasn't in the white room anymore, I was in the woods.

I looked around, I had been here before. As I spun around, my eyes landed on Isaac and... me?

"You do know we have school tomorrow, right?" Isaac asked me and I rolled my eyes, skipping ahead of him a bit as I hopped on to a fallen tree. Isaac stepped over it and before he could walk away I hopped on his back, he quickly caught me and wrapped his arms around my thighs.

"Come on, it's our last night of summer. Let's have some fun," I said, my face next to his as we walked. My arms were loosely around his neck as his hair tickled the side of my face.

"Well what is there to do in the woods?" He asked, walking around a tree.

"We're gonna find the dead body! There's been rumors about it so let's see if it's true!" I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight, shining it ahead of us. We walked until the sun went down completely and the moon came out.