Chapter 13

Hey!

Long chapter to make up for my absence.

I know I haven't updated in awhile. My reason is because I've became obsessed with two other shows. Shameless and Queer as Folk. If you haven't watched them you need to like right now. (Warning: they show nudity. Also if you don't support gays then don't watch Queer as Folk. Because in case you didn't catch it from the title, it's about gay people. There's also lots of swearing in both.)

Question: who else watches Shameless and/or Queer as Folk?

XxEnjoyXx

I never really thought about how weird my life was until now. I'm walking around the school, using my supernatural vision to try to figure out who's going to be sacraficed by a evil druid. To think, a year ago I wore glasses and sat in the back of class with Isaac avoiding eye contact with anyone except him.

I watched as Danny and Ethan talked by the stage and almost smiled. They'd be adorable together, if Ethan wasn't a psycotic Alpha. Ethan turned around and made eye contact with Aiden who looked quite pissed. I tore away my gaze and saw Lydia. Nudging Scott with my arm, I said to her, "I thought you were going home?"

She looked petrified right now, I'm pretty sure we all are. We're trying to be there before the sacrafice happens this time, which means we're in the middle of the scene. I had Josh on stage keeping an eye out as he played the trumpet and Scott and I were standing at the back watching as well. I had no clue where Isaac was, which made me mad. I still haven't seen him all today, he's just been with Allison. Yes, they're helping figure this out but still, the girl in me is just getting jealous. Stiles called me a little while ago, Cora had fainted and was beginning to bleed again so he took her to the hospital.

Lydia looked over at Scott and I, "I can't. I don't know why I'm the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe if I just stop trying to fight it, I'll find them before it happens. Maybe with enough time for someone like you two, to do something about it."

"You give us the time and we'll do something about it, I swear." Scott said and I nodded in agreement.

"We will." Lydia nodded slowly, taking Scott's hand in hers. Scott wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me in as well. We released after a few seconds, Scott keeping his arm loosely around my shoulders. The room went silent as the band raised their instruments. Josh and I made eyes contact and I nodded at him, letting him know nothing has happened yet.

They began playing a soft melody, it intensifying quickly before going soft again. The door opened behind us and Scott and I turned our heads to see Allison, Isaac, and Mr. Argent walk in. Isaac's eyes landed on me and I rolled my eyes looking away. Scott's arm tightened around me, knowing how I was feeling. Scott always seemed to know how I was feeling, he was like a freaking mind reader.

Stiles stumbled in behind them and stopped to stand on the other side of me. I gave him a half smile and as he returned it. I went to look at Lydia again but came to see she was no where in sight. I looked around the room but to no avail, she was gone. Normally, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But we're here with the Darach somewhere and she's trying to find him/her. She needs us. "Guys, Lydia's gone!"

Stiles, Scott, and I ran outside calling her name over and over. I switched to my werewolf vision, looking around in the night to see if I can find her as Scott did the same. "Anything?" Stiles asked and Scott and I shook our heads. "She's not answering her phone either, what do we do?"