Chapter 11

Kali walked in, as cocky as ever and I faced her, glaring. Derek stood in the water, ready with Isaac and Boyd behind him. Kali glanced at me with a smirk, walking towards me as I held my ground. I wasn't going to let her get by, she won't touch me anyways. 

"Gotta be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself, I'd just go for it. Find you and kill you, wherever you stood." She walked in a circle around me as she spoke eyeing me and Derek back and forth. I saw Isaac standing there, watching me. He was ready to attack her at any moment, if he needed too. "But then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them. So I thought 'what's a girl gotta do to get you alone?'"

Aiden and Ethan walked into the room, holding a women who looked absolutely petrified. It was Ms. Blake, Derek has had a thing with her ever since he saved her from Boyd and Cora when they went berserk. Kali smirked, looking back at Derek, "You and me, Derek. Or they tear her apart." 

Derek nodded at Isaac and Boyd who backed away. "Oh," Kali looked at me again, "and don't even think about trying anything, Erin. Just because we can't touch you," she turned her head and looked directly at Isaac, "doesn't mean we can't kill him." 

I glared at her, slowly backing away until I felt two arms grab me and pulling me back. I struggled against them, looking to see Ethan now the only one that held Ms. Blake, Aiden held me. "Just to be sure," he whispered in my ear and I grumbled under my breath, no longer fighting. There was no hope in getting away, he was so much stronger than me. 

I watched as Derek leaped at Kali, swiping at her, beginning the fight. At first Derek did well, Derek slashing at Kali at least twice. But then, Kali started using her feet. She spun around and swiped at Derek successfully, then leaped off the wall using her foot yet again. Ms. Blake was crying next to me, screaming whenever Derek got hit or slashed at.

Kali jumped onto the table, roaring loudly as Derek charged at her. He swiped a few times missing every time as Kali moved swiftly. She managed to spin Derek around, kicking his back and sending him to the ground, splashing into the water. As he regained his posture, Kali jumped off the table kicking Derek in the stomach. I thrashed in Aiden's hold, Derek was losing and I needed to help him.

Aiden just held on tighter, making it unsuccessful. 

Ms. Blake screamed again and Isaac began to run towards her. "No," Derek yelled and I hollered right after, "wait!' Isaac stopped and Derek began fighting Kali again. Kali got Derek twice in the stomach and Derek got Kali once before Kali kicked him, sending him to the ground. 

Kali got a hold on Derek, choking him and Isaac looked at his phone. He started running towards Ms. Blake and I knew what was happening. Stiles, Lydia, and Cora were turning the power back on.

Aiden held onto me as Isaac grabbed Ms. Blake, knowing I was fine. As the bolts went through the water, Boyd, Derek, and Kali were electricuted. Boyd fell to the ground as Kali and Derek remained standing, Kali still had the hold on Derek. But they fell to their knees, Kali releasing him as the power went off again. 

Kali stood, "take him!" she yelled to Ethan as Aiden held me. Ethan ran out as I struggled hard against Aiden. He picked Derek up, holding out his hands, his claws extended. Kali grabbed Boyd's weak body and my eyes widened. "No!" I screamed, elbowing and hitting Aiden over and over trying to get away to help Boyd. 

But by the time Aiden released me, it was to late. Kali plunged Derek's claws into Boyd's stomach and I let out a ear piercing scream. Kali began walking to the door and I stood, my anger blinding me. "You murderer," I hissed and she cocked her head in an amused manner. "You murderer!" I screamed louder, running towards her. She smirked and charged at me as well, we jumped at each other and collided both of us falling but landing on our feet. Everyone seemed shocked, a beta kept her position with an Alpha against her.

I raised my hand, slashing at her and her head flew to the right. A long cut was on her cheek and she seemed shocked. She stumbled back a few steps before walking out with Ethan and Aiden behind her. I raced over to Boyd, completely forgetting about Kali. Boyd laid on the ground, barely breathing. 

I collapsed next to him sobbing out, "Boyd.." He opened his eyes, looking up at me. He only stared at me, before reaching up to place his hand on my cheek. "Don't cry..." he whispered, wiping a tear, "please don't cry. You'll be okay, Erin. I promise. You're strong, you can make it out of this." I shook my head, not believing him.

"No, no, please I can't- you can't leave me Boyd!" I cried out, taking his hands in mine. "Don't leave me..." 

A tear fell down his face as well as he eyes began to flutter closed. "I love you Er, just remember that."

"I love you too," I whimpered, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Don't worry, you'll do me justice when you kill that bitch."

I couldn't laugh, I could only cry harder and fall onto his chest as his eyes closed forever.

My best friend was gone, I could've prevented it. I didn't protect him, I was supposed to protect the ones I love and I didn't. I felt Cora fall next to me, crying as well. But I didn't comfort her, I only cried harder. And I cried when Isaac picked me up, and I was still crying into Stiles' chest when we got back to his house.

 <^_^<           >^_^>

This is really, really short... But I owe you something for being such a shit writer with updates lately.