Chapter 12

"Hey," Stiles whispered, sitting next to me on my bed. I didn't reply, I only continued staring at the wall. It had been a few days since Boyd died. I hadn't done anything really, besides shower, sleep, and Stiles had practically fed me. Isaac had stopped by to keep me company, not that I answered anything he said. He knew I wouldn't, he just held my hand or cuddled me until I fell asleep. 

Derek had gone away, no one knows why. I believe it was because of the same depressing feeling I had. Not only was I mourning for the loss of my best friend, it was also the werewolf in me, mourning for my packmate.

"Will you come with me to the school? Lydia ended up there, she thinks there's another dead body, a sacrafice." I nodded, standing up and began to strip. I didn't care if Stiles saw me, it's only my underwear. It's just like wearing a bikini. I pulled on some black skinny jeans with a red v-neck and put my hair in a pony tail. 

It's time to get moving again. Boyd wouldn't want me to just lie around, he'd want me to keep moving forward. I needed to find the Darach and the Alpha pack, those are my priorities at the moment. Stiles stared at me with wide eyes, shocked. I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to get up.

"Come on, the body isn't gonna wait forever!" I grabbed a pair of vans, slipping my feet in them before rushing out the door with Stiles in tow. As I stepped outside I took a deep breath. It felt good to be outside again. 

The drive there was quick, Stiles was speeding the whole time. We pulled in right behind Scott, who was on his motorbike. "Where is she?" I asked as soon as I got out. Scott looked at me in shock, not answering and I rolled my eyes.

"Jesus."

"Over here!" I heard Allison call and I silently thanked her for not being in shock. Allison and Lydia walked over and I crossed my arms as a wind blew through. 

"Lydia?" Stiles asked as the three of us reached her. 

"It's the same thing. I get into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." 

I perked up at the words, "you found a dead body?" 

"Not yet."

I zoned out as they continued to bicker. I looked to my left and all the oxygen left my lungs. It took me a few seconds to say anything as the sight was sickening. I grabbed Scott's hand and swallowed.

"Guys, I found the body." On the Beacon Hills High School sign the deputy laid, bleeding with her eyes wide open, filled with fear.

<^_^<          >^_^>

I sighed, tapping my pen on the desk as I sat in English listening to Ms. Blake draw on and on. about figurative language. I didn't feel like listening, it's not like I needed to anyways. 

My phone went off in my pocket and I sighed heavily, retrieving it silently. It was from Cora, it read:

Meet me in the girls locker room.

I yawned and stood mumbling, "I'm going to the bathroom," before walking out the door. The walk there was short and quiet, class in the middle of session. I pushed open the locker room door, immediately spotting Cora who sat on the top of the lockers. 

"Hey," I spoke quietly shutting the door. She jumped down as I sat on the bench and she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"We need to do something to avenge Boyd." She spoke coldly. I sighed, not wanting to talk about him again. I just got out of my funk and began moving again and talking about him is just gonna send me back into depression. I pulled my knees up to my chest closing my eyes.