Chapter 14

Yay, fast update AND double update ^_^

AND it's edited :O I'm on a roll, what what.

Question is at the bottom. 

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS.

<^_^<           >^_^> 

"Come on," I whispered, shutting the car off. I opened the door, hopping out and waiting for Jamine. Deucalion let me take Jasmine somewhere safe while all of this was going on, as long as I returned. I had no idea where I was gonna take her at first, yet I ended up at Josh's house. I knew it was a long shot asking him to do this but what choice do I have? This is my last option. I'm not going to ask Isaac, he'll just yell at me for joining them. I had asked Jasmine how they got her and she told that our parents in fact did die in a car accident, and she'd been living by herself not knowing where to go. I wasn't very sad, but I could tell she was.

Which still doesn't make any sense at all, why does he want me? I'm not an alpha, I don't have glowing red eyes. I have weird, pointless white eyes that no one has any idea about. Maybe that's why he wants me, he might know something about my eyes. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Jasmine shutting her door. "Why're we here?" She asked, crossing her newly clothed arms. I had extra clothes in my car, they were slightly big on her but they'll do. 

"I need you to stay here while I deal with what's going on." I told her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I wasn't sure what she knew about us so I didn't want to tell her anything to confuse or scare her. 

"Oh you mean deal with the Darach, Jennifer, and the Alpha pack that kept me hostage for who knows how long? Or how you're a werewolf with white eyes and so is Isaac and your friend Scott is a True Alpha?" I stared at her shocked, had they told her everything? She looked up at me and grinned mischieviously, "You'd be suprised how good I am at eavesdropping."

I rolled my eyes playfully and we began walking towards the side of the house. "I need you to stay here with my friend Josh while I deal with this, okay? He knows about everything and if you don't mind you can fill him in on the most recent events." I stopped her when we reached the side of the house, in the shadow. "Stay here and stay quiet."

After I got a nod from her, I continued moving around the house until I reached Josh's window. It was on the second floor and conveniently a tree was growing right next to the house, an easy access to his window. I grabbed on to the lowest branch I could reach, swinging up and grabbing another. I placed my feet on the branch and leaped upwards, grabbing another branch and pulling myself up to sit on that one. I reached over and opened the window, Josh always leaves it unlocked.

I climbed into his room and left the window open so I could listen for Jasmine. Josh wasn't in his room and I moved around to plop down on his bed as I heard him showering. After a few minutes of me looking at his pictures and stuff on his wall, the door opened. Josh appeared with only a towel wrapped around his waist and he let out a girly scream, spotting me.

He covered up his torso and I rolled my eyes. "I need a favor." 

"U-Um okay well, I'd appreciate it if I could get dressed first." I sighed dramatically, turning to lay on his bed, shoving my head in his pillow. After a few moments of shuffling and drawers opening and closing, he gave me the okay. I sat up as he sat down next to me in sweats and a Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"What do you need?" He asked and I gave him a sheepish smile. 

"Is your mom home?"

"No, she's working and April's passed out on the couch as usual." April is Josh's... I guess 'nanny.' She basically raised him since his mom is always at work considering she's a single parent.