Chapter 7

HEYO!

Newly Bitten reached 20k! Thank you guys so, so, so, so, so much! I probably wouldn't have even continued the book if I hadn't gotten reads so, that's all thanks to you guys!

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHES.

Question: If you could change one thing about Teen Wolf, what would it be?

Goal: 12 comments and 20 votes? (Come on, guys! WE CAN DO IT!)

<^_^<              >^_^>

"I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt."

I still sat against the wall, staring at the ground. Josh was terrified, my friend was scared of me. He probably thinks I'm a monster. I knew he wouldn't tell anyone, he's not the kind of person that would. He likes to keep to himself. I wasn't worried about someone finding out, I was more worried about if he would even talk to me again. I'll have to corner him again, like I had to last time.

"So are we gonna do something?" I asked, finally snapping out of my faze and looking up at Scott. He nodded, "yeah, I'm gonna get them angry, really angry."

<^_^<             >^_^>

"How long is this gonna take?" Isaac asked nervously, looking around outside. I finished hotwiring the bike and stood up, smiling as it roared to life. Isaac smirked, climbing on and I showed him all the controls.

"Pull back with your left hand, Kick down to put in gear, Front brake, Throttle." I pulled the throttle and the engine gave a roar. "Back brake for stopping." I looked at Isaac and he glanced back at me and smiled. "How do you know so much about this?" I shrugged, getting on the back and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"My uncle used to race dirt bikes. Now try not to crash." He laughed and his eyes flicked back to me for a second, "yeah been there, done that."

I patted his shoulder, "yeah, but this time your girlfriend's riding so be extra careful." He put on Aiden's helmet and I reached over to where Ethan's bike was and grabbed his helmet, slipping it on as well. With that, he kicked up the kickstand, and we began riding. We raced through the parking lot and approached the front doors. Luckily, a kid that was leaving early opened the doors and moved out of the way when he saw us, and we zoomed inside. 

The acceleration and engine noises bounced off the walls as we turned through the halls, approaching Miss Blake's room. When we turned down the hall, Aiden was already there and we slowed as he grabbed the handles yelling, "get off my bike!" Isaac and I removed our helmets, setting them down. "No problem." 

Isaac flipped forward off the bike, and I stood flipping off the back of it. I had to admit, the flipping was cheesy, but hey, we got them mad. So it didn't really matter. Aiden got on his bike as everyone came out of the classrooms, wondering what was happening. I joined Isaac's side outside Miss Blake's room and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. 

Miss Blake ran out, along with Allison, Scott, Ethan, and the rest of the class. "You have got to be kidding me," Miss Blake said, approaching Aiden. "You realize this is gonna result in a detention."

Ethan and Aiden glanced at us, confused and outraged, and the four of us just smirked, we got our revenge. And man, did it feel good.