Chapter 2

Sorry about the longish wait guys, I was at my dad's and was all bleh so I hope this makes up for it... 

Thanks for all the comments! (Even though I asked for them OOPS oh well)

Keep up the comments and votes, please, please, please!

QUESTION: how old are you guys? 

I wanna know how old my beautiful readers are:3

VOTE NOW

COMMENT NOW

ENJOY NOW:3

Hehe

<^_^<                   >^_^>

I rushed into the doors of the hospital, immediately being overwhelmed from the smell of chemicals and cleaning products. Some people gave me weird looks while others ignored me. I spotted Scott's mom sitting at the desk and raced over to her. "Mrs. McCall!" I yelled hitting the bell used to get attendance over and over loudly and she spun around confused, "Erin, what're you doing here?" 

I stopped ringing the bell when people gave me annoyed and dirty looks and began looking around for my boyfriend as I said, "where's Isaac?"

She turned from being confused to concerned and said, "he should be in room 215 but Scott texted me and said he wasn't in there." I groaned and walked away down the hall looking for him. As I turned the corner I ran into someone and looked up recognizing the Alpha.

"Derek? What're you doing here?" I asked and he shook his head grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hall. "No time, come on." I pulled my arm away from his and followed him down the hall and stopped me by the closed elevator turning to me. "Stay her and don't get up for any reason." He shoved me down to sit in a waiting chair.

He turned towards the elevator as it dinged open revealing a huge man in a nurse's outfit holding Scott up by his neck and yelling "I'm an Alpha!" Derek ran up to him digging his werewolf nails into the man's back. The Alpha roared releasing Scott and I then saw Isaac sitting unconcious in the wheelchair making me hop up and run into the elevator and stopping by his side.

Derek threw the Alpha out the door of the elevator and he landed on the floor rolling away from us. Derek turned around calmly, acting as if nothing happened and looked between Scott and I before saying, "aren't you two supposed to be in school?" 

I simply rolled my eyes.

<^_^<          >^_^>

Awhile later the four of us -Derek carrying an unconscious Isaac- entered his old, burnt up house. Scott was on the phone with a rambling Stiles and all I really paid attention to was Stiles saying "Ms. Blake's class" which made me remember the crow accident that totally slipped my mind. I followed Derek and helped him set Isaac on the table staying at his side.

He went to crouch down on the floor and lifted up some floor tiles as Scott and I watched him until Scott asked, "you don't still live here do you?"

"No, the county took it over, but there's something here that I need. It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha."

I lifted the gown to the side taking in the smooth stomach before saying, "yeah but it did heal." 

"Not on the inside." Derek said plainly, pulling some plants out of the hole that looked to be wolfsbane.

"Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha?" Scott asked after a long pause. I bit my tongue knowing I wasn't allowed to say anything about it. That that Alpha was part of the Alpha pack and was the one that took Isaac and are now holding Boyd and Erica. Nope, can't say a word, which is really hard. I usually tell Stiles everything and he tells Scott but I haven't even told Stiles.