Chapter 6

HEY!

So I'm in conditoning right now for softball and we have to do squats and such and MY LEGS ARE SO SORE UGH.

Question: Who else despise's school? 

Because I DO!

Goal: 10 comments and 18 votes?

<^_^<              >^_^>

"Oh sh-" I took off sprinting towards the school, my heartbeat loud in my ears. They were snarling and swiping at me, right behind me and if I slowed down even the tiniest bit, they would catch me.

"Scott!" I screamed as the school came into my view. "Scott! Isaac!" I was panting heavily, my legs about to collapse beneath me. I turned the corner and began sprinting across the school's field almost at the school. I hopped over the fence into the school parking lot, continuing to holler for Scott, Derek, and Isaac. Suddenly Mr. Argent appeared yelling, "cover your eyes!" I obliged and he threw something which was followed by a flash.

The two rogue werewolves roared and turned towards the school again, no longer chasing me. I panted and my legs collapsed, Mr. Argent catching me before I hit the ground. "T-Th-Thank y-you." I panted once I could breath again and he nodded. Isaac ran up taking me from Mr. Argent and nodding at him as a thanks and Mr. Argent nodded back before walking towards the school. Once I had regained control of myself the two of us ran to Scott who watched as Boyd and Cora disappeared onto the roof.

"They're not going through the school." Scott said as we stopped next to him.

"They're going over it." I finished.

"The rear doors." Mr. Argent says as he joined us, "someone has to get them open." Derek turned and bolted inside the school. 

"Someone has to drive them inside." Mr. Argent held up the black pole that injects electricity and said, "I'll go."

"No," I said and grabbed Isaac pulling him towards me, "we're faster." The two of us took off and ran around to the back of the school stopping at the bus drop off. But as we got there we saw flashes, and someone on top of a bus. Boyd and Cora ran into the school and the two of us were quick to shut the doors, putting a lock on them. We turned to see Allison standing on top of the bus, I gave her a small smile as a thanks and she smiled back before running off the bus, disappearing.

"Why was she here?" Isaac asked and I shrugged looking back at the closed door and saying, "it's a good thing she was."

<^_^<           >^_^>

Isaac stayed outside with Mr. Argent for watch as I ran inside to help. I stopped in the hallway as the growling from downstairs stopped. I listened in for four heartbeats- Derek's, Scott's, Boyd's, and Cora's. But I wasn't expecting to hear five. I acted quickly, running down the stairs to the boiler room as Scott and Derek looked up at me. "Someone's in there with them!" I shouted and they listened in.

Derek moved towards the door grabbing the handle. "What're you doing?" I asked him, grabbing his arm. He ignored me, turning to Scott. "Close the door behind me and keep it shut." I began panicking, this could go in two ways- my best friend could die, or my alpha will.

"You go in there alone, and you're either gonna kill them, or they kill you." Scott said and Derek looked down for a moment, my grip tightened on his arm.