24

"Lizzy?" Bella whispered still surprised. "Oh my god, Lizzy!" She ran to her, engulfing her British friend in a tight longing hug.

"I missed you girlie." Eliza squealed jumping up and down through the hug.

"Oh my god, I was just thinking about you." Bella jumped with Eliza squealing as well. "I missed you so freaking much."

"Okay.. okay enough jumping and squealing I will puke."

"Eww.. get off!" Bella pushed Eliza playfully as Eliza laughed. "Always the mood ruiner."

"That' me." Eliza threw her auburn shoulder-length hair smugly over her shoulder.

"So are you here on a vacation?" Bella asked taking a place on the elegant white and gold sofa gesturing to Eliza to occupy the seat beside her.

"No actually..." Bella frowned after hearing that. "..But you are coming with me."

"What?" Bella asked confusion written all over her face. "What do you mean? Are you right in the head?"

"I am completely fine actually, thank you." Eliza gave a little bow with her head. Then her expression changed suddenly with the widest smile Bella has ever seen on her best friend's face with sparkling eyes. "I am getting married."

"What!!" Bella's jaw dropped to the ground. She couldn't believe what she just heard, Eliza? Eliza the party girl with a guy every night is getting married? Eliza who could never be tamed to a man? She then wondered if she is still talking about the same Eliza, her best friend? But by the look on her friend's face it all seemed real. "Wait! You are not joking?"

Eliza chuckled. "Of course not silly! Why would I?"

"I don't know it seems like something Eliza would do." She shrugged.

"True." Eliza nodded with a light chuckle. "But that's the old young Eliza. I am the matured Eliza now."

"Shame! I liked the old one more."

"Well suck my dick."

"Guess she is not completely gone after all." Bella sent Eliza a look. "And how many times should I tell you, you have no dick." Eliza stuck her tongue playfully at Bella then Bella continued. "So, who is the unlucky man?"

Now the smile was back full-on display on Eliza's face. "A guy I got to know from work."

"Wait is that the cookie guy you rambled to me about last time we talked?"

"The one and only." Eliza gave a proud look.

"Woah! I can't believe that cookie cocky guy is the one who settled you down."

"I know!" Eliza's cheeks reddened. "It was just yesterday he was dropping me a cookie on my desk like every morning trying to take me on a date flexing his muscles and showing that smug smirk of his."

"It actually was three years ago." Even though it was three years ago but the two friends would talk once a month or so. With their different lives and the long distance between them and the time difference, it was hard to keep in touch. Sometimes they wouldn't be able to talk for three months and judging by their strong relationship it was like torture to them but that was life.

"Anyways,.." Eliza rolled her eyes. "..our wedding is in two weeks and I came to take you and Dylan to spend that time with me and our old gang and some Of Adrian's friends. You can come back after the wedding."

"Oh.." of course Bella was over the moon for her friend and would never want anything more than to spend some more time with her that she hasn't seen since their college days, but was it reasonable to leave her papa for that long? And being a princess she has duties even though they aren't anything major thanks to Dylan and Ashley handling everything, and oh..! What about Dylan? Being a king he can't have that free time as before and be his old flirting guy. Would he come with them? "I..I don't know Liz--"