22

Days passed, and the newly-wedded couple went for a short honeymoon due to their new responsibilities as king and queen. When they arrived, they were greeted by a ton of work for the kingdom; they were prepared for it. Of course, in their absence, Bella was the one in charge along with slight help from her papa, so by now she was exhausted, and all she needed was some rest, never had she thought how heavy a load of a whole kingdom is. Now she experienced it, but it also was an advantage to her because it busied her mind instead of thinking of a certain blonde prince who happens to be occupying a large space in her head no matter how hard she tried to get rid of him.

It really wasn't her fault, because she is known for being determined and when she wants to get rid of something she always succeeds but due to the messages that he keeps sending to her every night before sleep she miserably failed and that what he was aiming for. They were always one sentence each day, but she never replies because she didn't know how to answer, and she was trying to get rid of him, not get attached to him, but I guess he has other plans.

"What do you think of that dress, Bella?" Tia asked, examining herself in front of the long mirror. She was getting married soon, and they were in her room with the french atelier and the various choices of newly made wedding dresses and simple gowns for Bella and Ashley to choose from. "Bella..?"

"Huh.. what?" Bella was buried deep in her thoughts, sitting on the comfy couch in Tia's chambers.

"The dress? What do you think about it?" She asked slowly as if she is talking to a little kid.

Bella nodded, not really in the mood for picking out dresses. "Uhm.. yeah yeah, good."

"Just good?" Tia frowned.

"Yeah..?" Bella shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

"Ughh... Bella, you are no use these days," Tia groaned. "Ashely, please come out and help me pick a dress."

Not long after, Ashley came out of Tia's dressing room wearing a beautiful lace maroon dress that compliments her attractive body.

"Woah! That really screams Ashley." Tia gasped at the sight of her beautiful sister-in-law. Ashley was a gorgeous and attractive woman with all of her outstanding curves in the right places and long blonde straight hair.

"Really? You think it suits me?" Ashley bit her lip nervously. She wanted to look her best for Dylan, and she always thought lowly of herself.

Now Bella had to snap out of it and enjoy those ladies' company. "God! Girl, are you mad? You look devilishly hot. Dylan will surely lose his mind; he won't be able to get his hands off you." Even though Bella still had her tiny doubts about Ahsley but so far, she proved her nothing but how amazingly and lovingly queen and wife she is to Dylan, so she really wasn't lying or pretending anymore.

"You really think so?" Ashley's cheeks had a slight redness in them by now. Whenever she remembers Dylan and his hungry, lovely eyes admiring her, she would always blush.

"You really want me to repeat myself?" Bella lifted a brow. Ashley chuckled, shaking her head. She knew it was a dumb question, but she couldn't help her nervousness. However, she always knew how blunt Bella was, and she kind of admired that about her; in other words, she found that it suits her personality very well.

"What about you, Bels? What did you choose?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing yet, " Bella shrugged. "I will just pick out any dress."

"Nah, uh, not happening, young lady," Tia shook her head firmly with her hands on her hips. "Everybody should look dazzling at my wedding."

Bella rolled her eyes, then Ashley added, "It's her day, Bella, and she has got a say in every single thing." She was now by Bella's side, pulling her arm gently to stand up. "Now get up off your lazy ass, and let's pick out a dress for you." However, Bella stood her ground and groaned in resistance. Slyly, Ashley thought of one last trial that might raise Bella's interest. "You know Archer would be there and y--" After hearing Archer's name, Bella's head snapped up, looking at Ashley, and she lost control; she was now off the couch.