19

"Why are you so mad like that?" It was all over the news. All the world is talking about them. Because of last night, they spent the majority of time together, so the media took an interest in them yesterday and kept following, taking pictures of them. When Archer was leaning whispering to her, when he took the glass of champagne from her and drank it and what blew it all was the pictures of them holding hands as they were making their way up to her room. They kept writing things like 'Are they a thing?' 'Are the two royal families uniting twice?' 'Did Dylan and Bella break up together because they fell for the royal twins?' Or the one that pisses Bella off the most, but Archer loves it a lot is 'Are we expecting a near second royal wedding between the two families?' And the list goes on. Bella liked it better when she was Dylan's fake girlfriend because it blew away any chance of a relationship, but she knew that someday Dylan will fall in love, and it finally did. "I think we are a match. Maybe you should consider what people say, and you might really want to be in a relationship with me."

"Shut the fuck up, Archer; you are pissing me more!" Bella was pacing the room back and forth nervously, biting on her nails while Archer sat there with a tabloid in his hand, sliding on their pictures, reading what people wrote about them.

"Just check those comments. They are all positive; here I will read you some..." he pressed on the comments section and read out aloud.

"They are so cute together!"

"hottest couple ever!!"

"Are they official?"

"Team #Archella forever."

"I like our ship name, by the way. Don't you think it's cool too?" Archer smiled at her while she threw a pillow at him. "So would you go on a date with me, Bella?"

Bella had to put an end to that. She doesn't want to lead him on, and she totally didn't want to be in a relationship. "Archer, I already told you before I don't fucking do relationship. I am not a committed person, and I will never be, so leave me the hell alone and just give up already because nothing will happen between us ever!!"

Archer's face completely changed from its happy, teasing, smirking one to a hard one that was void of emotions. He stood up, approaching her more and more till he was inches away from her. There was a minimal distance between them that she felt his breath on her cheeks. But she didn't move an inch; she didn't want him to feel that he was intimidating her. She was stubborn and challenged him, not moving an inch looking him straight in the eyes. She wasn't giving up on that argument. He had to put it through his thick mind that she isn't the one for him, and she will never be to anyone because the truth is that she is afraid of love, of getting attached or forming a family. She isn't strong as she pretends, and she knew that, but she keeps pretending to survive.

"I promised you, Bella," Archer said huskily, his breath fanning her, "I promised I wouldn't give up on you, and that's what I am doing, no matter how hard you will push me, I will still bother the hell out of you till you realize that we belong together."

Bella didn't like what he just said because it made her feel things, things she didn't want to feel. So she did what she was best at and yelled, barking at him with hurtful words. "Forget that fucking useless promise Archer. I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight, but I am sober now, and I am telling you to forget that whole us thing because there will never be us and we don't fucking belong together. That's bullshit coming out of your mouth, its bullshit, you are bull--" He didn't let her continue, he knew what she is doing, he knew what she is up to, and he already knew that she felt something for him, but she is too afraid to admit it. So he slammed his lips against hers, shutting her up. She tried fighting him, backing away punching him, but he held her in place. He put his hands on her waist, forcing her body to stick to his, leaving no space between them. She didn't want to kiss him back, but he had other plans. He kept kissing her lips as she won't budge. He then slammed her back to the wall behind them, cornering her between him and the wall, and went further kissing his way down to her neck. She couldn't fight the moan that came out of her mouth when he did that and that satisfied him so he quickly went to her mouth ravishing her so passionately and this time she couldn't resist, she lost her control, his lips felt so good moving with hers. She felt blessed and full of lust. She felt like she needed that kiss that she didn't stop her hands from moving up to his golden hair while kissing him deeper, and he liked that, letting out a groan pushing himself farther to her. They kept kissing for so long, feeling desperate for each other but reality hit Bella, and she couldn't continue that. So she did the only thing that would push him off her and maybe hated her, so she punched him in his cheek, making his tasty lips slide away from hers and his hands left the grip on her.

Bad Royalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें