6

Today Bella decided to give Archer a tour around the palace.

After she had let out her anger on Dylan for setting her up with arch boy who gets on her nerves, she now felt more at peace and accepted touring the mysterious untrusted man.

Actually, what made her endure spending more time with him was after she punched Dylan continuously on the stomach until he woke up wincing in pain. Then she kicked him off his bed, falling flat on his butt. As final revenge, she ripped one of his perverted magazines that he was hiding from the servants and the king in slow tortures motion before his own. His heart ached with each rip as his ear stung from the harsh voice. After that, she felt hella satisfied with her achievement of hurting Dylan physically and emotionally as he grieved on his ripped magazine. While she was leaving, her ears picked up his desperate whispers. He held the ripped magazine closely to his heart dramatically, whispering how sorry he is for not protecting his precious magazine from haters. With one last sly smirk, she threatened him to dare and fool with her again.

"Woah, this horse is a feisty one," Archer commented, patting the horse's hair while she kept moving her head excitedly under his hand.

"This one is called Ferose," Bella introduced the pitch-black horse who had a glowing black hair as well. "she is my companion." Bella finished smiling at her beautiful horse, who kept jumping and making voices after Bella said her name. The horse has been Bella's since she was a child. She had a strong attachment to her, and Archer noticed.

"Ferose?" Archer wondered. "why, Ferose? what does it mean?"

"Ferose means furious and wild," Bella paused, looking at her horse. A smile grazing her angelic features. "And this one here is a hella fierce and wild one, so I named her that. she was mine since she was young, and I felt that it always suited her." Bella finished with a shrug.

"I see now. " Archer absorbed her words in, his eyes solely on her. "And coming to think about it, I think it really suits her. She is just as fierce as her owner." Archer said with a smirk, he wanted to wink, but he talked to a princess here, and he didn't want to fall in trouble, so he stuck with the smirking. Bella didn't pay him attention as she was in another world thinking about god knows what with English on her face. Hence, he decided to ask another question to avert his attention back to him. "its clear that Ferose isn't an English name, so What's language it is from?"

Bella sighed, trying to compose her anger and upset while plastering on her blank face to not show any more emotions. She simply answered the question bluntly with no feeling nor emotion, "It's Italian."

"Why, Italian?" Archer already knew the answer, but he wanted her to wipe that blank, expressionless face-off hers. He wanted to witness her vulnerability to show him her real emotions that he couldn't grasp. She was good at masking her feelings and emotions.

Bella sighed, clenching her fists hard that her knuckles were already turning white. "My mother was Italian, so I know a few words." Bella got more riled up after spitting that sentence. She was confident that he already knew about every single detail about her life and was just getting on her nerves as always. Everybody knew! She was the damn talk of the media. Even her confidential-visits to the therapists have been leaked. She wanted to blow some steam off and didn't want to let it on him even so he deserved it, but she contained herself till she gets away from him for her papa's sake." Let's take a break." Bella ordered, storming out of the stable amidst the anger boiling inside her.

Archer felt slightly guilty seeing her storming like that, he wanted to apologize, but then again, he refrained himself, remembering that he must be cold-hearted, not caring about anyone or anything to accomplish his plan. Even though the guilt feeling kept growing, bothering him not able to block those thoughts nor feelings. Nonetheless, he kept reminding himself of the leading cause of his visit and what he would do next.