5

"So, what will you show me first, princess?" Archer asked while they were sitting in a black SUV with a driver and a bodyguard in the front. A glass window between the front and back is closed for privacy.

"We will start with the nearest local city and village to meet the lovely locals," Bella replied. She looked at him in her professional attery smiling at the mention of her lovely and kind citizens.

"The locals? But isn't that a bit dangerous with one bodyguard? Aren't they strange and weird with you?" Archer asked bluntly. "Don't you feel disgusted with them?" Bella looked at him, stunned. If she hated him before, then she indeed despises him now. She thought how much of a sickening and self-centered person he is to describe the sweet people who are less financially than them in that humiliating description.

"Don't you ever talk about my people like that ever again." Bella snapped, pointing a finger at him with a livid expression. "They are better people than you. Only because they aren't royal nor have a high position in society doesn't mean that you can talk disrespectfully about them like that. They are kind and respectful, unlike your egotistical self. In fact, you are in the same position in society as them, no scratch that they are at a higher level because they don't have that offensive thinking of yours." Bella ended with her meanest glare.

Archer smiled. A feeling of pride swells his heart at her words. He was satisfied that she passed his quiz and feeling internally relaxed that maybe this kingdom isn't as bad as history books described it and its rulers.

Bella noticed his egoistical smile growing each second, confusing her. Maybe he is really mentally unstable. "what? Why are you smiling after I offended you?"

He shook his head, still having his biggest smile on. Archer was proud of that young princess that the media wrenched her image. In fact, she was nothing like the self-centered, rebellious, and drug addict princess they painted her to be.

Yes, she has a badass attitude, but nothing terrible about a girl having a feisty side. Again, curiosity got the best of him. He felt entitled to know more about her. About the reason that shaped her personality like that. He knew enough like everybody else, but he wanted to hear from her -the source it's self.

However, that was still not possible. Yet, he couldn't help it. He was trespassing into dangerous territory, and he knew it.

"And now you are spacing out on me." Bella rolled her eyes feeling annoyed at that arch boy and his mood swings or, to be more specific, his expression swings.

"It was a test." That all he said before getting out of the car as the driver announced that they arrived. He left Bella confused until the realization downed to her. Now, she was furious. He had played with her. She was going to storm out punch the hell out of him.

Still, then she remembered that it was for the two kingdom's sake. He was following orders, or that what she convinced herself with. Besides, it was something vital for her papa and her people. Hence, she had to collect herself and move on with the day.

A couple more days and you will get rid of him, Bella. She chanted to herself. Breathe in. Breathe out.

●●●

"Oh, dear lord, its princess Bella. Jakie, hurry up and bring the best chairs and table we have got here." An old short woman squealed as soon as she spotted princess Bella with Archer and the bodyguard, including the driver marching into her small cozy shop. The bubbly woman had a greying short curly hair with glasses hunched up on her crooked nose for her poor eyesight. Apparently, this homey shop serves the best cupcakes, cookies, and milkshakes per Bella's descriptions.