2

"What do you think he is hiding?" Dylan asked Bella as he was on top of his house, strolling beside Bella and her horse.

"I don't really know, I don't have anything in mind, but I know it has to do with the other kingdom and the three men who are coming from it tomorrow."

"Yeah, I think so too. We have to look in it more, though."

"Duh! You know we already will." Bella lifted a brow, and they both smirked." Do you think those men will be hot? I mean, I never saw any men nor women from their kingdom."

"Ohh, is the nasty princess looking for some fun now?" Dylan wiggled his brows suggestively.

"Nah, dude, just some flirting here and there. You know we can't get involved in any kind of dating or making out unless it's serious." Bella huffed.

"Yeah, I know, and that makes me turn down so many hotties who I want to sleep with." Dylan groaned as Bella chuckled.

" You know Tia would kill you if she heard you talking like that prince, Dylan!" Bella teased, and Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Race you to the end," Dylan shouted suddenly as he took off at full speed on his horse.

Bella dashed after him wasting no time even though he took her by surprise." That's not fair. You are not fair dickhead!"

"Tsk, tsk, language, princess Bella," Dylan yelled teasingly, running rapidly with the horse. However, Bella is already behind him; she is so close to him now.

After running and teasing each other, the race finally ended, and Bella won as usual. She never gives up.

"Why are you so damn good at everything!" Dylan groaned. "Man! How did you reach me that fast? You sure you aren't an alien?"

"Ha, ha. That's because you are a cheater and a sore loser." Bella stuck out her tongue, can't seem to get rid of her childish antics.

"You are such a baby." Dylan rolled his eyes.

"So are you."

●●●

The next morning Dylan and Bella were early than usual getting ready for the three men's arrival.

Also, preparing Bella mentally for the buzzing media and promising that she won't break anything or anyone again.

"I promise papa, I won't touch any one of those jerks," Bella said, boringly thinking how much effort it will take her to stay away from them. Dylan snorted at her statement, fully aware of her raging temper, earning a glare from Tia.

"Bella, please, I don't want any more trouble, and I want to leave a good impression."

"I promise papa, don't worry," Bella promised, giving king Evans a sweet smile.

"And for you, Dylan, remember to not flirt with any woman at the welcoming party tonight to not spoil the image of you and Bella dating if you want to keep all the undesired attention from women away from you." King Evans warned.

Bella smirked proudly." Just be thankful that I agreed to that fake relationship for your sake, even though that prevents me from flirting with any guys."

King Evans smacked Bella's head, "aw, papa!"

"Don't flatter yourself, I can have Tia helping and pretending with me instead of you." Dylan snorted.

"She is your sister, dumbass, while I am your cousin. Even if you are a brother to me, that makes more sense to the media dumbass!"

"Whatever," Dylan muttered lowly as soon as he realized that she was right, and he won't win that argument.