First

Ry and I drove up to the large beach house that belonged to the very infamous, very bitchy, Alexandria Ulster. She was the average airhead heiress with every bit of that, "I can get anything because my daddy pays for it" mentality. With strawberry blonde hair, a flat chest and tanned legs she was the It girl around here. Well, until I came around.

The coffee I'd downed before coming had three shots of espresso and I was wired. My eyes danced over the street, up to the house and around to the beach behind it. There were hundreds of people, I could get lost, and so much fire - bonfire, torches, etc...  Ry led me over to a familiar group near the shore. Ky, Tank, Chris and Crawford? what was he doing?

"Aye yo, Crawfish!", I called out loudly as we approached them. "What are you doing here?", I asked as we finally reached our group.

He gave me a bored look, "You do know we're only a year apart".

I knew this but it didn't feel right that he was here. "Yeah, but you're too adorable to party", I said in a mock baby voice and pinching his cheeks. I had to admit I sounded strangely like Jenna Marbles.

Crawford slapped my hands away playfully. Just as I was about to tease him some more I heard someone clear their throat. Looking toward the sound I was met by dark eyes that sparked bright blue in the light of a flame. Chris. He had on khaki shorts that he hung low on his hips, but not so low you could see his ass, a white open neck long sleeve shirt that he had rolled up passed the ankles and a pair of white Van's. His long eyelashes beating the air smoothly, and cautiously, his eyes igniting the light in a way beyond the ability of a simple flame. Hair in the perfect quiff/blowout, and I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Hey", I said simply, awestruck by him. I thought he was mad at me.

"Can we talk?", he asked his eyes more serious than I had ever seen.

I nodded like a simpleton and he led me away from the over scale party down the beach strip. We walked in silence a while making sure we were far enough away from everyone else so we could actually talk. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I knew what he wanted to talk about but I wasn't ready to give my answer.

Chris sat down facing the sea and I followed suit sitting next to him. I was afraid to get any closer so I sat about two feet away from him. He looked the slightest bit irked about this but remained silent. We sat in silence for a few minutes just staring out at the ocean neither of us wanting to be the first one to speak. To tell the truth I was scared. Maybe he didn't like me anymore. That would hurt so much, just thinking about it being a possibility hurt my heart.

Chris cleared his throat and I braced myself for the worst. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Here it comes. But no words ever came only sparks and butterflies. His hands cupped my face and his lips pressed into my own.

I immediately responded kissing him back. It was like nothing I've ever felt. My body was alive with sensation but my mind was numb and I could only concentrate on one thing. Us. I didn't want to let Chris go. I wanted this kiss to last forever. But he pulled away.

"S-sorry", I could see the dark blush in his cheeks despite the fact it was so dark out.

I huffed out a sigh, "I'm not".

He chuckled, "Me either".

...

Sorry for such a short chapter buuuut I really needed to update. Hope you guys enjoyed it although it only takes about five minutes to read.