Authors Note!

Hi, everybody! Good news! After three weeks I've reached 1K readers for this story... *First milestone reached* and I just wanted to thank everyone who has been reading and voting and leaving comments. This story means a lot because it was written for a fan by a fan and I think it passes off a positive vibe.

So, keep reading, recommend to friends and family. If you like it, please vote. If you want a second book, vote for chapter one or leave a comment. If you have a request, message me or comment. I'm starting a new story soon. Everyone loves a bad boy, right? Well, I'm going to follow the cliché  in my own messed up way. Taking ideas for main characters and special quotes. Just leave #NewStory on a comment and tag me @chantel_rogers or on my message board. You guy's comments mean the world to me and your criticism helps a lot!

Hmmm, I want to say more but I can't think of anything. Bleeeerrrrrb. Oh! Wait... never mind... well, I guess I should get back to this next chapter. Much love to you guys, let's get Smile to 2K! Mkay? Love you guys! Thanks for reading! Oh! I just remembered, if you want to follow any of the characters on Instagram or snapchat Chris is @theweeklychris & weekly-chris/ Justin is @JustinBieber (of course)/ Crawford is @CrawfordCollins. Not sure if Crawford or Justin have fan snapchats but there are the Instagram's. Make sure you add Chris and snap him #TeamSmileFanfic or tag it in an IG pic.

Okay, hmm I think I'm done talking and promoting. Later guys! Read on and Fine reading ♡