XXII

Amaimon got rid of Josh and went up to her room. He opened the doors of her balcony and closed them seeing her sitting on the bed. "You're not seriously mad at me for punching the shit out of that jerk are you?" Amaimon sat on the edge of her bed.

"Yes! Yes. Okay. I am. He was the last thing I had close to being normal again!" Arie argued. "Let's just face reality because you're never coming back." Arie told him.

"Well I'm sorry but you shouldn't want to be with someone like that. I know you don't." He argued.

"I don't wanna be your friend Arie." He turned around and cupped her face wiping her tears before leaning in for a kiss. "I just want you back." She cried.

Arie kissed him back letting herself fall into his arms. Amaimon wrapped his arms around her kissing her down her body.

"I wish you could remember." She whispered into his ear wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled off her sweater and kissed her breast and grazed his longing teeth a cross them.

Arie arched her back and moaned clenching her hands and pulling him closer. Amaimon took off his shirt revealing his pale chiseled body.

He gazed down at her fearful eyes before returning a smirk and delivering a bite to the left side of her neck. Arie shrieked and wrapped her legs around his waist wanting more.

Arie woke up that morning her head lying on his chest and an aching neck. She groaned trying to move it and he moved his hand up to her face. "I'm sorry. Does it hurt that bad?" He looked worried holding her hand before pulling her on top of him.

"I'm fine." Arie put her hand up to her neck before laying back down when she heard a loud knock on the door.

"Arie! Arie! Open this door this instant!" Mila banged on the door.

"Go! Go!" She pushed Amaimon out the bed and onto the floor where he crawled up under her bed.

Arie opened the door and she barged in. "You are in big trouble young lady! I've been informed that you took it to yourself to throw a party while we were gone? But no. Not just a party, a mortal party, you invited them into our home. Those animals and monster hunters alike." Mila looked at her disgusted.

"Look at that gnarly bite on your neck. Do you care anything for your well being?" Mila folded her arms.

"-and where the hell is Amaimon?" She turned around. "Mila calm down." Luther walked into the room. "Wow Arie what happened to your neck?" He took a closer look.

"Amaimon's probably in the garden. Drunk." Arie looked out the window. "You can kiss the Academy goodbye till you get this house cleaned up." Mila slammed the door.

"Damn Arie." Amaimon said coming from under the bed. "Shut up. Shouldn't you be laid out in the garden?" Arie teased. "I wouldn't want to wake up there again." He chuckled before going out the balcony doors.

Arie walked downstairs to see a disaster. She started picking up trash piece by piece before Laos walked through and speedily put most of it in a pile. "Thank you." Arie stopped and pushed them into a trash bag.

3 hours later and the living room was done floors vacuumed. Onto the kitchen and the hallways and all the nooks and crannies of the house.

By that time the boys had come back from school. "Oh hey Arie!" Franklyn waved as she sat on the couch.

"Thanks for tutoring me Laos." A pretty girl. The first he had brought home went up to his room.

"What's that about?" Arie asked leaning on the broom. "Laos has a girl over." Gabriel chuckled.

"So lemme get this straight. You're a witch?" Laos chuckled "I'm serious as a heart attack." She cackled. "A witch and a vampire..." Laos thought about it.

"What do you do like fast spells and curses and stuff." Laos moved in. "What else would I do." She kissed his cheek.

"Woah. Woah. Woah." Laos pushed her back and under her breath she changed some gain lines and he couldn't speak.

"Now for the rest of the family." She chanted a spell and cut Laos arm over a tin bowl but nothing came out. "Fuck! I forgot you were a vampire!" She cursed and cut the palm of her hand letting the blood flow into the bowl.

She said the spell in Latin and she disappeared. Laos ran around the house humming because he still couldn't speak. "Speak Laos! You know words." Amaimon got annoyed as they tried to talk to him.

"Thank you!" Laos moves around his lips. "Marie's a witch. She cursed us but I don't know with what. I think she may be working for Dash." Laos explained.