II

"Arie." He whispered leaning in closer.

Amaimon get away from our living guest." Another guy walked down in an all white suit he was older and had silver hair, and black glasses.

Amaimon rolled his eyes and teleported to the couch. "Luther, Luther Bradford. You may be, No must be very confused." He stuck out his hand.

"Allow me to explain." He pushed up his glasses as two fighting boys rolled down the grand staircase at each other's neck. One strangling the other they had god like light blonde hair the one on top had long hair falling off his shoulders his name was Savonn.

The one on the bottom getting strangled had short hair pulled back by a black clip, Cassius.

He saw Arie and pushed Sovann off of him throwing him into a bookcase. "Who is she? She smells of fresh mortal blood is she alive?" Cassius sniffed Arie.

"Really?" Sovann's eyes glowed and he walked up to her and picked up her arm.

"Come on we'll have some tea and discuss it." Luther went up the steps and into the huge living room.

"Your father, Thomas Henriette was a vampire." He sat down and Arie's eyes widened.

"Your mother Tessa was mortal. They fell madly in love and had you. You were born seemingly human despite having half vampire genes." Luther looked you up and down while the other boys were seen sneaking around the room.

Unable to contain themselves around fresh vulnerable human blood they circled the room. "Your father bit your mother to protect her from your excruciatingly painful birth the only way to save her was to turn her. For years Samandriel one of the head counts in the vampire world has been after them to destroy you and I guess he finally caught up Arie I'm sorry." He sipped his tea.

"Aw poor baby." Amiamon appeared on top of the couch and twirled his finger around her curly hair. "My brother, Mr. Bradford is now your legal guardian according to your fathers will." Luther put down his cup.

"My brother is... away. He's a higher order vampire and I'm still in secondary school While as Amaimon, Cassius, Savonn, Laos and Gabriel never finished." He said all their names and they appeared.

"Hi you must be Arie" A guy with Snow White hair and a bright smile walked up to her. "I'm Gabriel the smartest of these animals." He looked at the rest of the boys.

"Sad to see me go I know I'll be studying abroad for a while shame I wont get to taste you." He bit his lip and Arie quivered.

"Forgetting Someone?" A tall woman in a short satin slip dress with a black lace robe strutted around a corner.

"Mila." She stuck out her dainty hand. "These animals are at my hand and foot play your cards right and you could do the same." She whispered.

"Someone show her to her room." Mila turned around. "I'll do it." Amaimon snuck up to her. "No me." Savonn grabbed her arm.

"Savonn you're responsible-ish take her." Luther cleared his throat and he nodded. Savonn picked her up and in the blink of an eye she was there.

"You mortals are so slow." He said and Arie turned around and he was gone. Arie slowly opened the door and on the dresser was a letter from her parents.

"If you're reading this Arie we love you. The Bradford family were really close to us and I'd trust Ulysses with my life. So try and be nice. I'm sorry we kept all this a secret. Love, Mom and Dad." Arie felt a tear run down her face and she crumpled up the paper and threw it out the window.

"I know how it feels to lose a parent." A guy with the darkest shade of brown hair and dark circles under his eyes stood by the door.

"Who are you?" Arie asked wiping her face. "Laos." He came into the light some. "I'm probably the most normal out of the house." He stuck out his hand.

"Don't be sad. It only wastes time and energy." Laos looked gloomily out the window. "And you might want to stay away from Amaimon. He's sweet but a devil in disguise." Laos turned around and walked to the door.

"Laos wait!" Arie ran after him but he was gone.

Arie sat down on her bed finally feeling the loneliness and the acception that her parents were gone and her eyes started to water.

Amaimon walked in and looked around seeing her crying on her bed."Emotions, how sad." He said sarcastically before crawling into her bed and wiping her eyes. "Just leave me alone. I'm not like you." She sobbed looking up at him and his bright red eyes.

"You think you're better than me because your heart beats?" He grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him and twisted it. "Thats not what I  meant." She got a little scared.

"You're weak. Fragile one wrong sneeze and your dead." He chuckled. "You should want to be more like me." He moved her hair off her neck.

"Amaimon. Stop scaring her." Mila opened the door. "I'm sure if she wanted her virginity taken it would have been done." She flipped her long raven colored hair behind her shoulder.

"How did you know?" Arie scooted away from Amaimon. "We can smell it. Its sweeter than normal blood." Mila walked passed the door.

"Come on I'll show you the kitchen!" She said from down the hall. Arie got up and Amaimon pulled her back down. "I'm not done yet." He whispered into her ear before letting her go.

Arie got up and ran after Mila.

"Don't be scared of Amaimon he loves fear and sex, so don't give in." She glanced at Arie. Arie started to look worried and Mila smiled, "I'm kidding. I know you wouldn't." She explained.

"Eat whatever you want. Can you cook?" Mila sat down at the table with an apple. "You look just like your mother." She stared getting a good look at Arie. "Me and Tessa were the best of friends." She chuckled.

"You remember that old redheaded hag that came by all time?" Mila asked. "Ms. Meryl?" Arie replied. "Yes that was her name." Mila laughed as Arie saw her morph into the woman before her eyes. "That was me. Arie I've been there the whole time." Mila explained.

Arie started breathing heavily and had to sit before she fainted. "Take it all in." Mila inhaled. "We'll be looking after you until you graduate so consider the boys to be like your brothers." She smiled.

"Thank you. Mrs. Bradford." Arie hugged her cold body. "Your mother would have wanted it to be this way." She patted her back before waking off.

Arie got up from the table and went to throw away the apple when a cold breeze swept through.

She blinked and Amaimon was sitting on the counter with the apple in his hands. "Don't you uppity vampires have the decency to walk anywhere?" Arie folded her arms.

"I am walking just not at human speed." He told her licking his lips.

"Just can't keep away can you? Well my blood is not to be distributed anyways." Arie watched him suck the juices from her apple till it was dry and wilted and his eyes glowed.

"Goodnight Amaimon." She walked off.

"What do you mean night?" He looked confused.

"The day is just getting started in a few hours you'll have school." Arie heard him say before she went up the stairs.