XIX-19

So things went back to normal... mostly.

Since Mr. Bradford was now on the council Arie was accepted back into Bloodworth Academy and his teachers had been informed of his condition.

Amaimon also had a major crush on Arie. "So we're just friends or.." He asked walking her to class. "Yep. Just friends." Arie giggled before Meredith ran up and hugged him.

"I missed you so much I for sure thought you were gone." She walked up and kissed him and Arie folded her arms. "You two? Really Amaimon?" Arie said angrily. "Oh were you too.." Meredith fake gasped.

Arie shook her head, "If we were we aren't now. I cant believe you were talking to that conniving snake." Arie looked disgusted at Meredith.

"I don't even know why I bothered to bring you back. My life was better without you." Arie walked off.

"Don't worry about her." Meredith turned his head. "I'm sorry you look like a nice girl and all but I gotta go." Amaimon went after Arie.

"What do you mean bring me back?" He asked firmly grabbing her wrist.

"You can't remember a single thing can you! All I wanted was to get Amaimon back." Arie stares into his bothered red eyes.

"I am back." He argued. "No. I don't even know who you are anymore." She pushed passed him.

That night Mila came into her room. "Amaimon told me what happened cut him some slack okay? He doesn't know who he is." She said before closing the door.

Arie sighed and went to the kitchen where she found him head down on the table with a cup of blood in his hands still asleep.

"Amaimon!" Arie shouted and he woke up. "You here to insult me again?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm done insulting you... for now. Mila's right you don't know who you are so I shouldn't treat you like you do." Arie smiled.

"I have no idea who Meredith is or even know her." He stood up and backed Arie into the counter. "I do know that when I saw you walk down the steps. I'd never forget you again." He said lowly.

"Pfft." She blushed and gently pushed him out the way. "Goodnight Amaimon." She laughed.

The next day at school Arie spent it gossiping with Amelia. "I don't think he was dating Meredith they were talking again though," Amelia explained.

"What if he's been..." Arie looked around.

"Cheating on me the whole time?" Arie looked worried.

Amelia shook her head, "Why don't you want him to know you dated?" She giggled. "It's just easier," Arie shrugged.

"What are we talking about me?" Amaimon wrapped his arm around her. "You wish." Arie rolled her eyes before Cael snd Laos showed up.

"Brother. How are your studies going? Not that I care but I'm trying to win the popular vote for class president and helping the zombie of the school readjust will definitely boost my vote." Cael smiled brightly and wrapped his arm around him.

Well halfway around him because Carl was a freshman and so short.

Amaimon stopped to talk to him, "I'm not a zombie first off and we're not even in the same grade." Amaimon kept walking. "I take upperclassmen classes though. My tutor when I was on Fang Network was had me way ahead of my age." Cael bragged.

"Fine. I guess I could use some help." Amaimon went with him.

After school Arie did her homework and it was so late and she was so stressed, she went to the only place she knew to escape.

The roof Arie and Amaimon had recently figured out how to get up there. Arie stared at the sunset startled by a close voice. "Shame some vampires might not ever see that." Amaimon said.

"How did you get up here?!" Arie asked startled as she almost fell off the side.

Amaimon caught her and brought her back up. "I don't know. It's like I just automatically knew where to go. It was like talking, I don't know how but I just do." He chuckled.

"You scared the living hell out of me." She punched him before turning around folding her arms. "Sorry. I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat." He grabbed her and lifted her up above the house. "Amaimon put me down!" Arie screamed clinging onto him.

He took advantage of the situation and went up a little higher, "Say you like me." He teased. "Are you crazy? Put me down!" Arie held on tighter.

"Say you like me." He went higher above the house. "Ok! Fine...I like you." Arie shouted.

Arie sat back down on top of the roof letting the wind blow around her. Amaimon sat next to her and glanced over at her smiling. "I remember when me and you used to just sit up here together and hang out and talk about shit we had going on." She laid her head on his shoulder.

"I wish I could." Amaimon sighed. "Tell me about me and you." He said. "Well when we first met you intimidated me but in a sexy kind of way." She explained.

"Did you just call me sexy?" Amaimon raised his eyebrow. "No." Arie quickly said. "Yeah you did." He chuckled. "Whatever." Arie blushed really hard.

"It's fine. I think your sexy too." Amaimon complimented her. "Of course you do." She covered her face.

It got late and they both went back down to find everyone asleep.