XI

Arie let her lifeless body slowly sink to the bottom before a strong pair of arms came and wrapped its arm around her and hoisted her up.

It was Amaimon he brought her over to the shallow end and saw she wasn't breathing. He laid her on the side of the pool and did CPR.

His eyes turned dark red as he kept pushing and pushing but no air came out. "I don't want to turn you, please Arie come back." He extended his fangs tears starting to trickle from his eyes.

She gasped in a deep breath of air and spit out water sitting up. "You Idiot." He avoided her gaze so she wouldn't see him almost crying.

"What do you care?" Arie coughed. "If it makes you feel any better. I didn't even like Sylvester he's a jerk." She folded her arms.

"Why would you jump in there?" He asked her. "Why wouldn't I?" Arie replied.

"So am I bound to you again?" Arie asked getting up and Amaimon nodded. She signed and he pushed her hand down and shook his head leaning in closer. "I'll give you a reason." He whispered seductively into her ear.

"Hi Mila. So uh.. long story short I fell in the deep end and Amaimon jumped in after me. Could you send me home so I could dry off?" Arie nervously talked on the phone.

"Oh Arie you're a handful. I'll send someone." She said as she painted her nails on the balcony.

Mila sent for a chauffeur to come pick her up and Amaimon walked.

Arie turned on the warm water taking down her wet hair and unbuttoned her shirt. "You and Amaimon huh?" Mila walked in. "No it's not like that." Arie shook her head.

"Why did you jump in the pool?" Mila asked. "I- I wanted to. I wanted to die. Everyone at school found out I'm a mortal born by two vampires and they hate me." Arie explained.

"Would homeschooling work better?" Mila asked. "I guess so." Arie thought about it. Mila smiled and cupped her cheek, "I'll arrange it then." She walked out.

Arie turned around and looked in the mirror seeing Amaimon walk in. She quickly fumbled to cover her chest up cheeks as red as cherry's. Ignoring this fact he kept waking closer the heat growing between them.

"You're bound to me Arie. If you ever do anything with a Sneed like that again." He pressed on one of her veins and kissed on her neck.

"Amaimon." She moaned and he picked her up and placed her on the counter with glowing red eyes. He unbuttoned her shirt showing her pink lace bra.

Amaimon threw her shirt on the ground eager to taste some of her blood.

Her handprints were in the mirror an his eyes were bloodshot red. He stopped and looked down at the blood tempted to taste it.

She lifted his head up in fear of getting bitten until he started again and bit down into her neck.

She winced and groaned her nails digging into his back She sat there sore with blood running from her collarbone as he retracted his teeth.

"I guess now I've got to help you shower." He chuckled as she tried to get up and walk. "What if I get pregnant?" She asked.

"If I sucked your virgin blood. You can't bare a child until you're dead or a vampire." He explained nonchalantly.

After they got out of the shower Arie placed her old uniform in the closet.

That night...

Everyone got back from school. Savonn was playing golf in the backyard while Cael was lying by the pool.

Laos was in the living room playing the pipe organ. Cassius was asleep and Gabriel was talking to the ghost chef.

"What are you doing?" Amaimon floated into her room curiously