X

Arie no longer being friends with Amaimon now had time to wander aimlessly around the estate seeing Cassius in the backyard by the pool at night of course.

Arie waved, "Cass!" She shouted and he disappeared in thin air. Arie covered her mouth to keep from gasping. "Did he die?" She stared at the still water.

"Boo." He touched her shoulder and she turned around and punched him in the arm. "Don't do that." She caught her breath.

"You didn't know vampires  could go invisible?" He chuckled. "No!" Arie folded her arms. We can teleport." He went to the other side of the pool. "We can run really fast." He did 8 laps around the pool.

"Super strength, just a little though." He picked up Arie. "Don't forget Levitation." Laos floated on top of his lawn chair.

"Well you are dead." Arie shrugged and they both scowled at her. "Sorry." She watched as Laos fell into his lawn chair.

"So Cassius how did you die?" Arie asked.

"Well I used to be in competition with Savonn...a lot. Our mom made us take piano, ballet, soccer, school clubs, chess, it was exhausting. So exhausting no one had realized I was sick. I collapsed from lung cancer at a ballet perforce when I was 14. I was in the hospital till 16 years old and at 17, I died at home and my mom turned me." He explained.

"I ate some poison squid at some fancy restaurant." Laos said nonchalantly reading a magazine.

"Wow." Arie sat down next to him. "How did you not know your parents were vampires?" Cassius chortled.

"I don't know I was little." Arie shrugged thinking about it.

"Do you guys think I made the right choice with Sylvester?" She looked over at both of them and they sat quietly.

"We can't say. Council rules." Cassius closed his lips.

"Who or what is this council and why do they have such stupid rules?" Arie pouted. "The council is a group of some of the most well respected and oldest vampires, sticklers for tradition." Cassius explained.

"Why'd they want to kill my parents?" Arie questioned. "We can't question the council." Cassius said.

"Then what can you say!" Arie exclaimed. "Sorry. It's the rules." Laos shrugged and Arie got up and went inside.

The next day at school Arie was getting all kinds of dirty looks. More than usual for being part mortal. "You're an abomination." Some guy looked at her disgusted and walked off.

"Excuse me." Arie scoffed. "Mutt! Hybrid!" Someone shouted and Cassius pulled her into a classroom.

"Someone told the school you're a half human half vampire that's like being worst than a vampire who can't feed." He whispered.

"Sylvester." She walked out seeing him by the door. "Is it true?" He looked her up and down.

"I can't be with you Arie it's in my family's rules." He held his head up high and walked off.

Her eyes started to water and she heard someone clicking their tongue behind her. Arie spin around to see Amaimon shaking his head. "Stupid, Stupid Mortal." He smirked.

After school they rode back in the limousine it was a quiet ride. "I hate bloodworth." Arie looked out the window.

At the mansion...

"I have news!" Franklyn walked in. "Gabriel is on his way back." Franklyn did jazz hands.

"Yay." They all said in a monotone voice. "I think thats lovely." Mila walked out of the kitchen. "Don't you hun?" Mila looked over at Mr. Bradford playing chess with Luther.

"Yes Dear." He answered not paying attention.

Arie was distraught and headed up to her room to cry in her bed. Amaimon stopped by her weeping door tempted to knock but kept walking.

She had cried herself to sleep. "What lovely new hair." Mila felt his platinum blonde tresses.

"It's the same as when I left." Gabriel said. "Oh Arie. You're still alive?" He waved seeing me come down the steps followed by Cael and Savonn.

"I'm well." She walked up and hugged him. "You look so pale and tired." He picked up one of her lifeless arms.

She smiled uncomfortably and everyone took it as a joke. "What's for breakfast Jedidiah?" Savonn asked as we all walked in.

"Omelets. Oh there's a newcomer, how do you like yours?" Asked the phantom as Laos gloomily floated in the room followed by Cassius talking his ear off and bouncing a ball.

"God I cant believe we're twins." Savonn pinched his forehead in frustration. "I cant believe were brothers." Gabriel mumbled.

Meanwhile....

"Maybe I should I go see her," he thought stopping by her cold room and walking inside. "Arie?" He looked around before coming out.

"Oh look who made it down the stairs just in time for school. Amaimon." Gabriel clapped.

Bloodworth Academy...

Arie became the freak of the school. She no longer had anyone lining up to court her. All the thirsty bloodsuckers still looked at her the same though like food.

"Ok Class, take out your textbooks." The teacher said as Amelia glanced over at her. "I still like you." She smiled nervously.

"Thanks Amelia." Arie took it very lightly.

After class Arie walked into the pool room and contemplated death. Hopefully someone brings me back as a vampire she sighed and looked around. No one was there but there's were tons in the hallway. "My parents are gone. Dead left me with this family that barely likes me they're not even human how could they understand. My whole life is a lie and I'm so so tired." Arie walked to the edge.

"Where could that girl be?" Amaimon walked aimlessly around the school passing by the pool door seeing a head of curly hair and stopping.

Arie jumped in the deep end not knowing how to swim at all. She let herself fall to the bottom. "Arie!" He ran in and jumped in after her.