IX

It was Sylvester Sneed the enemy of Amaimon her now family.

"I'm absolutely delighted to be at the top of the list for your qualifying suitors." He kissed her hand and handed her the roses. Arie then passed them to Luther to keep.

"Next!" Mila sat down and another boy walked up. "So nice to meet you may I say you smell lovely." He leaned in for a hug sniffing her neck which was a major turn off.

"You sure it's me or just the smell of my blood?" She pushes him back and he smirked. "Next!" Arie rolled her eyes and he walked up.

After going through a 106 suitors like the vampire rule book instructed she picked the top three.

Sylvester Sneed from the Sneed family a well mannered and charming man rolling in money.

Dolce (Dol- Che) Carmelo a brooding and muscular vampire with a fairly rich family.

Carter Willis a sweet boy who shared the same humor with an uprising family business.

By that time the boys were pulling up from school.

All of the Bradford boys gave them the side eye passing by though Cassius, Laos and Cael just ignored them.

Mila was talking to the boys and Amaimon pulled her down the hall angrily.

He chuckled and slammed his hands against the wall behind her. "You know how much I hate Sylvester." His eyes turned dark red.

"What do you want me to do about it Amaimon?" She folded her arms and he bared his teeth.

"Oh grow up! Why can't you be more like your brother. Some things you just need to move on and forget." Arie argued.

"How dare you." He ripped the necklace from her neck in one clean swipe and clutched it in his hand. "Amaimon." She went to chase after him and Mila called her name from downstairs.

She started to cry and wiped her eyes before walking down the steps.

Her heart filled with anger and hate for Amaimom she chose Sylvester and he opened his arms for a hug. She hugged him and saw Amaimon looking in through the window.

"I would love to take you out to Claire's tonight I'll pick you up at 8." He smiled and Arie nodded.

She shook the hands of the other two suitors an headed to her bedroom and outbroke in tears when Laos appeared beside her with a cup of tea.

"Picking a suitor can be hard." Laos rubbed her back as she sobbed.

"I don't know what to do. I lost both my parents and I'm losing my mind." She sniffed.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Laos hugged her.

She got ready for her date with Sylvester passing by Amaimon's room he was asleep in his bed.

Downstairs waited Sylvester...

"You look gorgeous." He stuck out his arm and she held on to it.

"Where will we be going?" Arie asked. "To the beach." Sylvester got in the car and they drove to the shore and waited till the sun set so he could get out.

He had a table with candles set up. "So romantic." Arie sat down the crimson colors of the sky reminding her of Amaimon's eyes though he wasn't too far.

He was leaned up against Sylvester's car watching them from afar.

Sylvester's where a ghostly blueish white that she also admired. "I don't know if it's rude of me to ask but how did you become a vampire? Were you killed?" Arie questioned.

"No." He chuckled. "I was born a vampire, my family has full blood. My mother and father are both vampires I'm not some Neanderthal." He laughed seeing it wasn't funny to her.

"Sorry. I really do feel for your parents they were the pinnacle of rebellion. Though I cant say I support that. Two of my uncles are in the council and I'm loosely related to headmaster." He bragged.

"Is he gonna brag the whole time?" Arie looked around. "I think it's great the Bradford and Sneed houses coming together." He reaches for her hand.

She stretched hers out and he held it with his cold pulse less hand. "I think I've made a mistake." Arie thought.