~ Cha(n)pter Eleven ~

Not edited yet

if there are any mistakes please point them out :)

Happy late Halloween!

"I'm too big for this." Chan groaned, squirming in the tunnel uncomfortably. 

Chan was laying down horizontally in the small space, his knees scrunched into his chest. He hadn't even been within the small confines of the tunnel that long but his back was already starting to ache, due to the fact that his spine was awkwardly pressed up against the slightly chilled plastic. 

"I've been in here much longer than you so shut up," Felix hissed. "He'll find us if you talk too loud."

At that, Chan promptly shut his mouth, trying his best to ignore the dull ache in his spine. 

The two boys sat in silence for about ten more minutes until a loud bang sounded, shaking the tunnel they were crammed into like sardines. 

"Shit, he's here." Felix cursed under his breath. 

"Good luck, mate. I'm out." Felix said, escaping down the slide a few feet away.

Chan felt the cold seeping into his bones at the loss of Felix's side pressed up against his. He really regretted not bringing a jacket. Chan always forgets how bipolar the weather can be. Although it was sunny an hour ago, the temperature had dropped at least ten degrees, leaving Chan susceptible to the cold. 

The banging against the side of the tunnel ceased, and Woojin's aggravated face appeared in the tunnel's entrance.  The angry expression left his face as soon as he saw Chan's shivering form huddled in the middle of the tunnel. 

"Sorry, I thought Felix was in here." Woojin said sheepishly. Chan shook his head, teeth chattering too much to give Woojin a proper reply.

"I brought you a jacket," Woojin says, extending his arm out to pull Chan out of the cramped tunnel.  

Chan took Woojin's gloved hand in his reveling in the warmth it provided to his hand, which was frozen stiff at this point.

Woojin helped Chan get out of the tunnel, waiting for Chan to finish stretching out, in an attempt to make the aching in his joints fade away. 

Woojin then draped the hoodie over Chan's shoulders, Chan slipping his arms through the sleeves before allowing Woojin to zip it up. 

"This isn't mine." Chan said, slightly shocked when he looked down at his hands to see that his fingertips were completely engulfed by the soft fabric of the hoodie.  

"It's mine." Woojin responds. "I was wearing it under my vest, but I can do without it if that means you'll be less cold." 

Woojin shoved his gloved hands into the pockets of his vest, avoiding Chan's gaze. His cheeks were colored a light pink but Chan assumed it was just windburn. 

Chan looked at Woojin's arms to see that only a black long sleeve shirt acted as a barrier between his skin and the unforgiving wind. 

Chan wrapped Woojin's arm in a hug, pulling it closer to his chest in an attempt to protect it from the cold. 

"What are you doing?" Woojin asked, looking down at the younger. 

"I don't want your arm to get cold." Chan said with a pout, looking up at Woojin, his chin resting against the sleek material of Woojin's vest. 

Woojin chuckles ruffling Chan's fluffy hair. 

"Why'd you run away?" Woojin asked.

Chan flushed a bright red, burying his face in Woojin's vest.